almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest searchtake
Originally posted by platapie

wheres lana?

thats what i wanna know....

fugggin AF is hold'n it down....:cool:

damn reck hook me up with some chicks dunn....

hot boy foe life...

bmw

Originally posted by platapie

wheres lana?

i take it your not from hawaii...i hope....

its this smaller island kinda in the middle....part of Maui county and is 140miles in size...most of the pineapples from hawaii come from lana'i....its probably the illest place on the islands to get away...if you go, stay at the Manele Bay hotel (if your wallet can handle it)...fucking sick...oh yeah and make sure you have a jeep cuz the good shit is hella secluded; ruins, private beaches and shit....Hulopoe Bay chicks, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Originally posted by IHATEU

i take it your not from hawaii...i hope....

its this smaller island kinda in the middle....part of Maui county and is 140miles in size...most of the pineapples from hawaii come from lana'i....its probably the illest place on the islands to get away...if you go, stay at the Manele Bay hotel (if your wallet can handle it)...fucking sick...oh yeah and make sure you have a jeep cuz the good shit is hella secluded; ruins, private beaches and shit....Hulopoe Bay chicks, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!

i

Originally posted by idonotlikeu

ihateu. your a dumb ass. you just got schooled. if you dont know what your talking about....... just shut the fuck up.

and platapie's dad would kick your dad's ass.

uh...who schooled me?? myself...you quoted me you dolt....fuck you

Archived