almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

Guest platapie
Originally posted by dogface

did defmode say he works at Angle's?, if so he probably does know LeGun

hahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abcd4567

what is LE GUN?

ive seen a LE SHIT somewhere in town... it was shaped in a poo.. and it said le shit.. it looked funny

oh yeah. uncle, Last night this girl(sexy)(very sexy), over heard us talking about some graffiti shit, and she was like " what is ATOR, i see him evrywhere?", and i was like "i know him, thats my dawg", and she(sexy) was like,"i would love to met him".

then she had to go change the panties when i told her that could be aranged.

i heard ONIT's got some nice pen drawings inside that building by ala moana, by all the tow yards on that street that runs parallel and makai to Kapiolani, him and Anek did the roof a while back. anyway, are those the ones, or something else?

Guest platapie
Originally posted by idonotlikeu

oh yeah. uncle, Last night this girl(sexy)(very sexy), over heard us talking about some graffiti shit, and she was like " what is ATOR, i see him evrywhere?", and i was like "i know him, thats my dawg", and she(sexy) was like,"i would love to met him".

then she had to go change the panties when i told her that could be aranged.

AF has jockers. how great is this world??? we will never really know....

Guest KrylonKing

shiet maybe if i hit shit up choke ill get me some fine bitches too like that pimp ATOR!! ahhhh PiMp-->:king:

Guest KrylonKing

what would happen if someone bombed the Bus transit center??? you think they would send em out or scrub every single one off b4 they send it out? :idea: hmm DAMMIT THERES NO TRAINS IN HAWAII!!! BADD i guess its either the bus or aloha airlines? oh well:D

Guest abcd4567
Originally posted by cutelocal

what's up with all this who is, where is, when...... why do kids need to get into such personal info? all they will do is talk shit about what they hear.

i dunno man.. need more pics:mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Archived