almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by colour

lol

el barto

you only have to put

http://www.liquid2k.com/your user name/directory where you keep the picture or the picture itself

such as

http://www.liquid2k.com/colour/images/graf...ti/whatever.jpg

how do you get privileges to that point i come to this page all the time

http://liquid2k.com/accessfileman/main.cgi

that page is where you login to upload your files

what is your user name?

oh and if youre behind a firewall then youll have to disable it to login, its funky like that.

so anyway when you upload your files and stuff your address to it would be

http://www.liquid2k.com/cutelocal/whatever.jpg

replace the cutelocal with whatever your user name is.

this is asuming that you did not make any folders, if you did.

http://www.liquid2k.com/cutelocal/images/whatever.jpg

replace images with whatever folder you keep the pictures in.

Guest willy.wonka

cool..cant really tell what it says though...

that hawaii thread was doing pretty good until freephoto went down...this whole site went to shit...

Guest bustopjesus

i really like that new style wake, the tendrils dissappearing is pretty kewl!

could you post that one right of aneks? looks interesting...

Guest worka

that last bike is so great so much different from all the other ones ive ever seen those crack things rock i dont think ive ever seen anybody do that with a can definantely not repeditave always impressed. selo uk

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by worka

that last bike is so great so much different from all the other ones ive ever seen those crack things rock i dont think ive ever seen anybody do that with a can definantely not repeditave always impressed. selo uk

haha, selo all your peices are exactly the same you dumb fuck. except you change colors. you made the same comment about BEAN and you got fucken burned so hard. you've been painting for like 7 years and you still suck, and you have a shitty attitude. your peices are so Not clean, you wish you had the can control of bike or even his handstyles. i wouldnt care if you just sucked, but you are also an asshole, i've never met you but everyone i know that has met you, all give you shitty reviews. and frankly i don't ever want to meet you. you are the kind of person that gives graff kids a bad name, and make cool crews like UK look bad.

selo are worthless.

ATOR AF LF KSA

sucka

Guest platapie

straight up you honestly have it in your lil head that you are a good quality writer dont you? i have never said i was but ive seen the shit youve painted and i wont even comment on your style cause whatever. but look at your actull tecnique of painting your sloppy as shit and theres drips and your lines arent clean. and lets talk about putting in work. you came out here thinking you were hot shit liek you were some big name mainland writer. who gives a fuck if youve painted up there? so have i. ive painted more up there then you probably ever will. i dont care if you dont liek my style. and yes alot of my pieces look the same its like a little cookie cutter. but i still put all my marbles in one jar against you in a battle. but hey i really could give 2 shits abotu you cause your silly. just like YDB your silly.

selo is a meany, even when i was a little skater kid minding my own business he was mean, he still is except im old enough now to notice he sux and is a lame poopy head who get no gurls. but he is bigger than me so he would probably try to man handle me like guys that dont get gurls would. AF gets the ladies and LF is the handsome crew so BOO YA!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by cutelocal

that is one tight production where's that at?

graff con 2001 in tiajuana

Guest newwave2000
Originally posted by platapie

graff con 2001 in tiajuana

YYYIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

was that tj shit going off?

Guest platapie

i wasnt there but i have seen the video. lots of big names were there. tko msk and those guys. big walls and big guns.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/uncle-boy/gazebible.jpg'>

although the dope Gaze (on the left) is not in AF, Mr.Bible is.:king:

come back to compliment this picture..this little production....i thought gaze stopped...something i heard throught the grapevine....this is dope.

i havent been painting due to no more money and no more job...sucks really..."sigh"

but hopefully by this summer we can get together.

cause painting with a shitload of people at the same time and same place is fuckin fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the answer
Originally posted by uncle-boy

haha, selo all your peices are exactly the same you dumb fuck. except you change colors. you made the same comment about BEAN and you got fucken burned so hard. you've been painting for like 7 years and you still suck, and you have a shitty attitude. your peices are so Not clean, you wish you had the can control of bike or even his handstyles. i wouldnt care if you just sucked, but you are also an asshole, i've never met you but everyone i know that has met you, all give you shitty reviews. and frankly i don't ever want to meet you. you are the kind of person that gives graff kids a bad name, and make cool crews like UK look bad.

selo are worthless.

ATOR AF LF KSA

sucka

you havent seen shit if you think they all look the same.reviews whatever those are just a bunch of shit talking pussys who couldent say that shit to my face when i was on the island

so there remarks mean nothing.

Guest platapie

selo=:king: you are the koolest wigger i know. next tiem you try and roll into a la party with a toy try not to get beat up by legends. hahaha

Archived