Art school Apes.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WISE

Wanna fit in at art school? Go shopnig at a kiddie store, get yourself some black high waters, white socks, size small emp rock T, a white belt, and apr hair.

ha ha.. what's wrong w/ white socks? i always thought they were rather regular.

Art school in Los Angeles vs. Art school in Las Vegas.

Los Angeles has some weird fucking people. Especially that rich jew bitch SERINA who'd draw Disney characters for our design class, everytime we had to do an ad.... and not the mention how she is the schools slut, and has a bad attitutde. Everyday she'd say "I'M SO CUTE, IM FINE, AND I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME THAT, CUZ I KNOW" fuck art school for letting people like her in. And fuck PROFESSOR COS you white dred bitch who had stink breath, i didn't learn SHIT in your class. She took us to an art gallery.... and got embarressed when the workers there said some of the guys had to respect for art. She told us we were fucking assholes, and left us there. Then those guys went up to the workers, and told them fuck you..... now Miss Cos quit.

Las Vegas...... everyone is pretty much the same. Not really outrageous like L.A..... not at all close. And fuck you 21 and over friends I make who want to take me out, but can't because I have no fake i.d. Art school is great here.... L.A. was greater... But fuck you for having no video games in your student loungue like L.A.

L.A =cool people some.... snotty bitches... alot.

L.V.= everyone is nice... maybe they are all drunk.

But who fucking cares, I learn alot of shit from art school..... and i love it.

so okay. artschool is a big drag, you bust your viens up roll out to class and fake how dedicated you are to it when youre really just a big jerk. come to class with your pegged jeans and your pennyloafers waggin your head back and forth to the beat of the tune on your alarm when you woke up this morning. open the door, climb a step or too and grab your double mocha latte esprsso shot that you order which cloggs up the whole line for about an hour which gives you the honor of making everybody else late for class but youre really just doing the late kids a favor. Thats fucked up. But whats really fucked up is i just ran out of tea. see im sick as a dog. dont know how i got it but i think it happened last night. Due to all this global warming my body is not used to the temperature changes so i havent got sick in a while. I think because the real terrorists are ourselves because we produce so much smoke and aerosol(haha) into the air the ice caps are fucking melting and graffiti really is bad because it's killing the fucking ozone layer with harmful aerosol gasses. oh well i guess i wasnt kidding when i went out and "killed shit" the other night. Bang Bang Shoot Shoot Gang. So where was i? oh yeah. not artschool but the second topic. drugs. naw im sick of drugs. the only war is on terrorism now. the only real war should be on artschool because it teaches you nothing because you just go crazy and think about shit like this all day, anyone smart enought to understand all that and read everything i have just wrote proves exactly what you learn in art school. you learn to write things like that and use that charcoal blending "joint" thingy. But really Grant green is the best guitarist ever. His shit is so sick. I could listen to his shit all day. So many good tunes with the sick backup on the fender roads. I wish i lived in the 50's. Kangol caps would actually be cool. but anyway really. i have to go to sleep now. Remember!???! Im sick. with the flu. and a fever. it makes me feel like shit because i never get sick. And i vorget abvout all the vork i have to do becauv vell vust vrose over. sleep is going to be good tonight? the internet ruins graffiti. graffiti ruins the internet.

Originally posted by Vanity

ha ha.. what's wrong w/ white socks? i always thought they were rather regular.

yea im glad some one clued me in ive been sportin white socks for a while.. didnt know i was un hip. Better get me some of those black ones with the flames up the sides...

Guest willy.wonka

ART SCHOOL IN THE BAY OR ART CLASSES IN MY HOMELAND

CHOICES....

i love the way all theses catalogs tell you that everybody is so happy and feel the same about everything.how you can speak for once in your life,cause you my dear are an artist.you'll be happy here.

sounds like church..

art school is only for the principals of Art & Design...Nothing more nothing less...

You can have all the skills in the world, but if you dont have the basic methods of process your going to suffer as a creative indiviual...

The effects of artschool will only take effect a few years after you've graduated...

btw: anyone looking to go to Art School should really check out www.risd.edu or if your in sweeden www.hyperisland.se

anyways...

I go to rather large art school and I'd say only about 10% of the people their are what you discribed....the rest are ego driven jock types........i can see where you fall in to place...........one thing that is funny about art school is everyone writes but none of them paint...so when names are mentioned they fear my friends and I............

dude you have to buy the sizeroe fuck art school program.....it's 6 payments of 10 cans a of rusto each payment.........................basicly any one that talks to you you dismiss them with the good ol FUCK OFF DON'T TALK TO ME.

• 3 months later...
Guest Jan Ulrich

whoa. sour grapes. what's wrong? are none of those uber hipster types giving your roman dirge rip-offs enough love? fucking deal with it you cracker.

don't rag on fixed gears either. that shit will get you shanked.

Archived