Art school Apes.

JoeyLawrence

Alright....lets get a few things straight....if you are in highschool right now, you should really quit graffiti and start playing football right now. WYWS got it right a few years back when they said that scoring the winning goal and drinking lotsa free beer with blonde girls rubbing your ass is better than doing stupid ass graffiti. And if you go to art sbchool, you will learn that almost EVERYONE writes there. Its funny. Art school is so gay that it makes me laugh. I am hated by almost every person at my art school because Im a dickhead i guess. I say the word "fag" on occasion, but try to limit it from my vocabulary seeing that almost every other person you will meet at art school is a transgendered crossdressing lesbian with a fetish for homosexual heroin addicted muslim transvestites. But, they still all want to touch you. They all do. You know this. Ok...and when you go to art school make sure to pack all your tightest jeans and vintage shoes with your track jacket and mesh hat. This is the required uniform. And track marks in your arms and legs. You should start doing heroin right now, because that shit is mad popular at art school and will score you mad points with the dykes. its tite bro. and you should quit eating hamburgers. you gotta quit that shit for the wine and tofu. you know the diet for art fags consists of tofu, heroin, man marmalade, and wine and focaccia. ok still not hyped enough??? you can shell out 17 grand a semester to sit in a class and watch ritch kids with dangly earings paint "abstract" drawings of amoebas with expensive oil paints that their daddies and mommies pay for while busting out words like "contarolgoliahorifms" and "apperaturisticatedinmsaiasm" every few words to sound really smart. Thennn you got the coool ass graffiti kids rollin around on their fixed gear messenger bikes with their angry ape eyes and fuckin rambo haircuts tryin to eye you down because they smell the diesel jeans that you have stashed in your timbuk2 bag and they want in on the deal. they try to act like they dont know you and they really dont but they follow you around anyways and they look like they want to touch your balls alot or slice you up. thennnn you got the middle aged potsmoking hippie ass teachers who say "yeahh mann" every other word and sport greying ponytails with their tyedie shirts and all-black-motifs. fuck. play football kid. get into sports go learn chess. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i gotta go to scdhool again tomorrow. im gonna see all my buddies who never talk to me because i wear abercrombie and listen to highschool punk rock. shit maybe i need to listen to "emo" FUCK!!!!!! emo is not even a real word you gayass fuckin nerdasses. HELLA. I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD HELLA. who the fuck made that shit up?????? gay ass westcoast slang. whiteman ebonics. FUCK THAT SHIT. go listen to your dashboard confessional you fuckin pansy ass motherfuckin wheatboy. FUCKIN DIE. YOU FUCKIN FDIE NOW> you know whats cool about art school though? you can get away with almost anything. Example...I come to school pilled up constantly and play with my switchblade on the balcony hallways where no one hangs out while listening to antischism on my discman. I also brag about how sexy I am to everyone. I love that shit. It makes them sigh and roll their eyes. I find myself waking up daily to take shots in my shower out of my huge ass bottle of absolut just to get the day numbed up. I fuckin hate it. I fuckin hate it. But im always listening to old atdi or some tmv. fuck. fuck fuck. Yo i hate ebonics. I hate that stuff. "hecka" that words even more gay. SOOO FUCKIN GAY. No WORDS Can explain how gay that shit is. ART IS DUMB. most art out here i look at it and raise my nose. That shit is so fuckin elitest bullshit and its crap. Its pure shit. 100% shit. people think that painting naked dudes boning eachother in the ass on a piece of metal and making lotsa drips and splattering paint is cool. Its not. netigthte is tea bagging. well iff its a girl you hate its alright, wait no. thats just mean. and you know what? ive met like 2 people in the entire school that i would ever be interested in talking to for more than like 3 minutes. It makes me so antiscocial its great. I dont fuckin care. I dont got blue underwear. well yeah i do. like 4 pairs. its dope. ANNND another thing....whenever i meet someone who i think is cool and stuff....like ten minutes into the convorsaation they are like yo brooo im gonna go toke a bowl and listen to marley. what the fuck IS THAT SHIT?!!?!? fuck bob marley. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FANCY GREEN LEAVES. fuck you. I GOT MY PILLS. I GOT EM I GOT EM. Im FUCKIN STRAPPED. So bring the pain motherfucker bring the pain. I m thinkin about mjovin to italy this summer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

when you just breeze over the above paragraph (?)

it sounds like a drunken homer simpson rant...

ANNND another thing....

my huge ass bottle of absolut just to

e they smell the diesel jeans that you have stashed in your timbuk2 bag and they want in on

also brag about how sexy I am to everyone. I love that shit. It makes them sigh and roll their

crazy talk

is there anything worse than a hippy teacher? ive met a couple all of whom i would have quite happily put through a log chipper and given the back garden some extra fertiliser.

Guest fr8lover

this post was great...i dont go to art school but we have our share of those kind of people here...word up.

Guest fr8lover

also, if you want to get away from elitism dont move to italy...it only gets worse over there.

also be prepared to get even tighter pants if you go there...

fuck kids....aight so i chilled down a luttle biite and ate me a good ass sammich. it was big aight. yo i made it with some good boars head roast beef, provolone cheese, some sorta fancy italian bread loaf, fresh lettuce(red), tomato, onion (red) and sothe r shit. it was dope. now i watched that show weakest link and thats funny. the host is a dick. hes cool as fuck. GOODBYE. haha then i wandered into my room and threw on the gamits cd and then i came down stairs and painted a little bit and then i got a phone call from this girl i know named Kalona. that name is dope. and then i drta drank some rum and coke with LIME GARNISH! Im sooo upper class. its dope. I was looking at my hair in the mirror and i think my hair is pretty cool. I ts not as cool as i wish it would be but its definitelyt cooler than the art apes cuts. no fuckin gorilla molds here. apecape

0000. shit. yo i seriously need some white pants. fuckin white pants are dope. dude i dint . yo yo yo. um devilush if you read tyhois i was wondering if you and ******** wanna be down to drink some good alcohol soon. the mix is this:

-HAWAIIAN VANILLA RUM

-SPRITE.

that shit tastes like a cream soda! fuck yeah brooooooahhhahaha.

yo the simpsons are gonna be on soon so i gotta bounce yo cause i got the mad simpsonmess house goin on here. we watch that shit 3 times a night. YOOOOOOO im gonna get a fake ID NIGGASSSSSSS im hoNNA BE DRINKIN OIN YOU R BARS!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHA BITCHES RECOGNIZE ILL BE GRABBIN YOUR ASSES FOR THE CAASH> you yo yo

I need alot more alocohol/. I just finidhed my 3rd bottle o' rum this i wiwhi i had some gucci glasses.weekend.... FUCK FDUCKK FUCK UFCK!@ yo mad props to norcal for the asian ladies tip... hay norcal emai me up niggas and well get asian ladies. fuck you already goyt one huh. SHIT im just the modern jimmy dean sausage king. JAMES DEAN ON THE REAL. yo rum and coke tastes "hella" good watered down with some limes on the rocks. KID>>>>>>>ROCK. "? fuck nio, yo yo yo.

much ups to ese for recognizin my extreme sexiness.

props also thrown down to the rappers who i think is aight on the board. you dont need to know names. fuckin rip up the astroturf kidnessssss!

every other person you will meet at art school is a transgendered crossdressing lesbian with a fetish for homosexual heroin addicted muslim transvestites. But, they still all want to touch you.

i just ran into one of these such people a few nights back. Might i add that showing me the "L.A. xxxpress" magazine in your car doesnt make me feel much comftrable with the "ride" u want to give me to my house... but i suppose it works for some one.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

if you are in the bay area...chances are you know, or maybe you ARE an APE.

So can I assume now that you are somehow referring to the Art Institute in San Fran in your ranting?

I can somehow feel your pain about the art school. But even while caught in the middle of all the bullshit you really get to know how to talk about your work and how NOT to talk about your work. The best words/phrases I have heard in artschool so far is:

1 - metaphoricize

2 - 'cultural cache'

All I want to do is make work that anybody can walk up to and understand.

Yeah. It's true.

I go to art school and it shitty. Everyone is trying to

be so different that they're all the same. Its really funny.

and the stupid shit they do to prove how unique they are.

I'm feeling those fashion designers tho (well, I wish I was).

Wanna fit in at art school? Go shopnig at a kiddie store, get yourself some black high waters, white socks, size small emp rock T, a white belt, and apr hair.

and EVERYBODY writes.

fuck it

Archived