girl in need...... of advice

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would like a gift certificate to borders or any other store where i can buy cds or books or dvds or videos and such. or maybe a trip to a museum or a nice show (carnegie hall or broadway for example). maybe even just a nice relaxing day spent at a park and what not. theres ways to give one gift and have it end up being worth a lot more than just one..

chizm oh yes thats it ^^ howd u know?? because i like so totally like really care since i dont personally kno any of you. .. i know this is gonna sound crazy but maybe because hes really passionate about it so i thought maybe a gift related to that might be nice or somewhat appealing to him ? oh but what do i know... ur the expert on girls

Originally posted by dELiSs

chizm oh yes thats it ^^ howd u know?? because i like so totally like really care since i dont personally kno any of you. .. i know this is gonna sound crazy but maybe because hes really passionate about it so i thought maybe a gift related to that might be nice or somewhat appealing to him ? oh but what do i know... ur the expert on girls

woah! down, girl! i didn't mean for you to take it all personal. i just thought the fact that this special guy was a bboy/dj seemed pretty irrelevant. but i'm sure you'd be able to justify that, now wouldn't you? yeah, i'm not particularily an expert on girls, i -like you- am also a girl.

to seeking and jigsaw.. of course - if youre serioso. ill make u bday cards..i like doin that ish .. makin stuff.. cards i mean . i made one for a friend i met online along time ago... does this make me a loser..hope not

im serious, but i dont know you well and you dont know me period so i would understand if i get shit..... its cool really but it would be nice. im so pissed, my bday is the same day as fabios. ::sigh:: .

anyway deliss, i know that if i ever got anything for my bday i would be forever grateful ( ok drama boy, cut that out ) so this dude should be too. unless im gay, which i dont think i am, i know what guys want :

sexual favors (god we are dirty)

or something nice from a girl. :)

Originally posted by chizm

woah! down, girl! i didn't mean for you to take it all personal. i just thought the fact that this special guy was a bboy/dj seemed pretty irrelevant. but i'm sure you'd be able to justify that, now wouldn't you? yeah, i'm not particularily an expert on girls, i -like you- am also a girl.

sorry....:(

Originally posted by REGULATOR

NO...you dont owe chizm an apology!!! remember....you own him:D

ha ha! looks like someone is trying to get some punani on the internet.

anyways, deliss, i didn't even expect an apology, in fact, i won't accept the one you gave me because its unnecessary.

two is better

i'm asian so is it necessary to get him an asian hooker..?

you said he likes asian girls, i'm sure two would be even better for him...he's a lucky man...he'll like whatever you get him. I'd go with the asian hooker tho, just to be safe!!

Archived