Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kodak

political graffiti

NO!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR PICTURELESS POSTS!!!!! DIE NOW!!!!!! SCUM!!!!! FUCK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!

what is wrong with some of you kids? you take internet graffiti way too seriously if you get mad everytime someone starts a "pictureless post".

-plant a garden

-read a book

-eat something healthy

-start smoking

-stop whining!

i agree with blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzay blah - he really is from blahzay blah, he asked me nto to blow his spot, but i figured i would-

nah, it just bugs me when some kids are too lazy to find a pic or two, start a thread, and THEN say "post your own".

and i also like the power of the huge typeface !

Codak.tm.ndk.nsk.co2.da wins the poll by a land slide. codak0005.jpg

(no story needed, image says it all)<HR>

In other news, Former President Bill Clinton hires new intern:

clintonbreast.jpg<hR> FBI receives a new video featuring al quaida terrorist leader Osama Bin Ladin masturbating to a home movie of the Village People performing an adult version of "macho man"....

( story continues on page 12b )

apoligizing in advance

i'm just having a friend of mine post some flicks of mine in here to side bust codak...

nothing really adding to a political side except some stickers i guess

apologizing in advance

thanks to another looser for posting some ndk material on here

wick

cool....i wanted to see that second wick finished and i never got to. I like. Why dont u ever get to paint the wall with the rest of the crew?

?

thanks... um which crew? are you talking about tae? or ndk?

i didn't paint with tae because there wasn't room... ndk is spread across 5 states... hardly any of us live in the same city.

my fault wick

My fault man...Yeah we met in extremus once with a friend of yours and mine i guess. Sorry i thought u were in TAE. At least thats what vast told me when i asked. My fault bro. Peace...

all illegal graffiti is political graffiti. graffiti with some bullshit social agenda attached to it is futile, because the ACT of graffiti is so politically loaded in itself, peripheral elements like CONTENT go overlooked.

16vandals

this thread should be called graffiti politics not politcal graffiti

uhhhh...ok? I am truely sorry you believe him more than me. u dont know me, and u dont know the whole story. So before u go and get pissed at something someone told you, try to get all sides from the story. Obviously anything vast or his crew buddies want to tell you is going to be distorted to his side of the deal, and vice versa for me. So as for me pinning u up in between mine and vasts ordeal or whatever, thats totally wrong. I had no intent to do so, and i am sorry u feel that way. I am not lying when i say i asked a member of the crew if you were in it and they said yes. I was just curious. As for me fronting and all that, i beg to differ. You can read all the shit you want on the message boards on our lame ass sites. The was then, this is now. This started before i even knew you, or u knew me, or anything like that. But i thought i patched things up, but it seems as if everytime i try to, or turn around hes sayin shit again. Oh well, i dont care, whats between me and vast is between us. As far asi knew there arent anything between us, but whoever wants to think that can. But its not their deal. So anyways, im sorry you misunderstood this, and got worked up on such an uneducated topic. I think you need to chill, as so do I. I meant no harm to you, nor vast or any other people on this board. It sucks that what people say get twisted, and personal beef seems to get in the way of everything now a days and distorts the whole reason we are all here. Anyway thats my two cents. peace..

oh yeah, theres no need to speak about this on here, so if u have any further comments or questions u can email them to me....

drama drama.

fuck the haters.

fuck the drama.

shut the fuck up and paint.

quit bitching and shit. i dont know who started what, because i didnt read enough of the soap opera to understand more than that its just a bunch of shit.

paint and post flix (as wick has done) otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this