getting high

metallix

Guest Pinche Hoto

man you are all gay, "weed makes me feel friendly" I hate fucks like you who act all gay and shit, and start acting fucking DUMB. Weed is about chilling with your friends, not acting like idiots.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pinche Hoto

man you are all gay, "weed makes me feel friendly" I hate fucks like you who act all gay and shit, and start acting fucking DUMB. Weed is about chilling with your friends, not acting like idiots.

tru, but you have to enjoy everything else that comes with being high..if you dont wanna look like a jackass think to yourself..haha:D

OK i got 2 questions, please answer then or I will have to start a new thread myself.

At school I heard that kind bud was some kind of legal weed. Now this makes no sence at all cause i have studied weed a lot and never heard of it.

What really is kind bud? Just another name for weed?

And is it true that weed is legal in B.C. some kid at school also told me this, but I do not beleive him.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by dELiSs

how does that one quote go...by bob marley..soemthin like..."smokin weed exposes you to yourself.." or somthin..ehh iono..

I once exposed myself to myself in the mirror. Then I wept softly. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Last week i went 7 days withouhgt wacking off, no joke.

that is hardcore. i would be nearing the wet dream stage after 7 days.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by ceasroni

tru, but you have to enjoy everything else that comes with being high..if you dont wanna look like a jackass think to yourself..haha:D

haha good one idiot, its obvious your a gay fag who likes getting high then having anal sex with the neighborhood gay guy

Guest willy.wonka

damn pinche hoto....im really beggining to think you have some gayness up in you...being gay is like one of your favorite subjects..

you're gay

anal sex

fag

you sound really ignorant...:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by metallix

willy, i read your stuff. to me smoking weed gets me intouch with my real self. i am able to be me. i don't know if that makes any sense to you. i can think more clearly (sometimes) and make abstract connections to thoughts and ideas. it clears my head so i can focus on things better. If i have a conversation with someone, i can read in between the lines and see the REAL meaning behind what they say. I can read their body language better, their facial expressions. Smoking weed in a social situation lets my study it ,and see how it all works. I can change my personality at my will, and react to the other person in a new way that they dont expect.

smoking ganja molded me into some stoner,"yes".i see life in a wole new prespective.the REAL meaning between conversation is always there...i dont know if you can learn that from ganja,but i know you can learn that from acid....i read minds like a motha fucka...

all of my friends have been smokin ganja for taround the same amount of years i have and we all agree...it was good smoking it,but there are no answers and the only reason why we dont quit to get a hold of our lives is because we're addicted to the good feeling of getting stoned..geez,some people think i dont know.

but for real,latley i have been totally anti-drug...

DRUGS ARE LIES...

i still like ganja though....but we all abuse the use for it.we dont even grow it for ourselves,we usually "pick up" from some one who picked up from someone else...grow your own...be happy.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Last week i went 7 days withouhgt wacking off, no joke.

Oh man.. when you finally decided to 'take the top off it' it woulda been like the 21 gun salute going off.. right ? shit would have looked like a Mr Whippy van had overturned in your room huh ?

:eek:

Originally posted by avils

Oh man.. when you finally decided to 'take the top off it' it woulda been like the 21 gun salute going off.. right ? shit would have looked like a Mr Whippy van had overturned in your room huh ?

Hahahahahhajkahlksjdhfksjdhfkjdslhfsdlkjfhsldkjfdsakj flkjds hfdlsi

Good lord that was funny. :)

havent smoked in 2 months...last time i got high i went and bought some pork buns and dim sum from this chinese place...when the chinese woman said "six FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRTTEEEEEE" i just started laughing in her face and i couldnt stop laughing...then they started yelling "20 DALLA" at me because they knew it was the stereotypical chinese accent...i think they spit in my pork buns but it was all good.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

smoking ganja molded me into some stoner,"yes".i see life in a wole new prespective.the REAL meaning between conversation is always there...i dont know if you can learn that from ganja,but i know you can learn that from acid....i read minds like a motha fucka...

all of my friends have been smokin ganja for taround the same amount of years i have and we all agree...it was good smoking it,but there are no answers and the only reason why we dont quit to get a hold of our lives is because we're addicted to the good feeling of getting stoned..geez,some people think i dont know.

but for real,latley i have been totally anti-drug...

DRUGS ARE LIES...

i still like ganja though....but we all abuse the use for it.we dont even grow it for ourselves,we usually "pick up" from some one who picked up from someone else...grow your own...be happy.

you definately come off very confusing. i think u dont know yourself. your saying drugs are lies but u also seem to support them at the same time. nothing bad but i dont know how to respond. maybe one day when im stoned ill reply ..haha. for real though, your right i do like the stoned feeling , but everything that goes with it too. Maybe "ganja" has a different effect on you then me?

Originally posted by Pinche Hoto

haha good one idiot, its obvious your a gay fag who likes getting high then having anal sex with the neighborhood gay guy

Dam kid, all this offensive gay shit, i think willy wonka is right.

All im sayin is do whatever the hell u want when ur high, who really cares how u act, but i guess you do..a little insecure about somethin??;)

Originally posted by avils

Holy shit man, no fucking joke. Seriously it was like 10 gallons went off. I was standing up and it was pointed up, that shit seriously went over my head, no fucking joke. HAHAHAHHAHAHA man its so fucking funny thinking about it i might do it again to see it. But I was lucky enough to not have a wet dream, cause that would of let off some of the presssure you know.

i havent smoked weed in about a month now. i decided that it is artificial creativity. sometimes i would think of the craziest shit. i liked to get high and read or play video games. driving games are really fun when youre high. I remember the time when i got really blazed on a jay of humboldt dank and played bubble bobble for about 3 hours with some of my best friends. it was really fun. but no more. alcohol is enough for my body to have to process.

Guest BROWNer

weed is amazing. i'm not all about getting high all

the time, that tends to turn me into a real unsociable,

unhealthy dood...but those once in awhile special

occasions......by myself meetings....i never get

high with people. never. i like to get right into

something creative or go out and paint in some

dark corner. and listen to new music. melancholia.

weed is magical.

Archived