STYLE ON TOP OF STYLE / MORE TOO COME

Guest dukeofyork

i thought battles were about pieces, not backgrounds???

you know, on second thought, i dont think anyone here has a right to be talking about this battle anymore, this shit is getting way too old. its dead, its been driven into the fuckin ground. let it go.

it isnt about you, so quit trying to say one side won the other lost.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

swet is ill as they come.

ewoks visit to frico was off the meter.did they do burnes out there?prolly not since he was with kel dog. kell aint to good in my humbel opinion.i know im a nobody and kels this big high post graffiti writer and all,but those k's suck.maybe he's tring to

go for some i dont give a fuck shit...

who cares.ewok5mh is one of the best out.

Originally posted by blood run cold:

thats a good flik of the ewok battle piece. id never seen that recycling thing good before... hes saying that ewok hm is recycled reas style i guess..

Yo thats funny, I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the bigger photo. I'm still going with Ewok HM though...

Originally posted by ECROSBAKWARDS:

yea both ewoks are preatty nice but on this count its ewok 5mh because of his use of space and creativity.i always wundered why the other ewok didnt go all the way 2 the top.does any1 know?nice post.

probably because he doesnt give a shit, im sure hes got nothing to prove. but it seems ewok.com has everything to prove, "hey look guys, look at me... are u impressed?" ewok hm did his piece which letters are much stronger and have way more soul/personality than .coms... and walked away and let his piece speak for itself without all the superfluous shit talking bullshite.... that to me is integrity.

now as far as the individual pieces go its a hard battle to judge because its 2 very different styles, but i go with hm....

WHEN BATTLING FOR A NAME, YOU HAVE ALOT TO PROVE.

A BATTLE IS A BATTLE NONE THE LESS. DONT COME WITH HALF ASS SHIT UNLESS YOUR SHOOK OF THE COMPETITION. AND THATS ALL ILL SAY ON THE TOPIC.

WITH YOUR STRONG OPPINION IT SEEMS YOU EITHER KNOW HIM OR JUST A NUT HANGER. EITHER WAY, YOUR OPPINION SOUNDS BIAS AND ONE SIDED. KINDA MAKES ME GIGGLE. ,:7I<

[This message has been edited by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO? (edited 07-26-2001).]

those flicks are sick, I never really saw the ewok5mh battle piece up close and the shit looks doper closeup. ya man ewok threw in like a dozen hidden stabs at homey from the midwest (midwest, haha)

ewok hm got charred son. brooklyn zoo.

MERODOGS

REPFAREAL

MLBTK HAR TMF

BRONX THORO KATS

Guest Aroe*ones

I deffinatly give dot.com mad respect because he does it all. But as a fan of simplicity i think on the paint louis wall it just looks like he tried to hard with all the disses.I think the HM peice is so ill first of all because its just so crazy and flavor and second because he just dropped the real milk symbol in there and thats it like he was sayin nuff "said".Just dropped an ill piece and bounced while homeboy next to him was goin nuts..Just my humble oppinion,but give dap to both..one love..

Guest Aroe*ones

I deffinatly give dot.com mad respect because he does it all. But as a fan of simplicity i think on the paint louis wall it just looks like he tried to hard with all the disses.I think the HM peice is so ill first of all because its just so crazy and flavor and second because he just dropped the real milk symbol in there and thats it like he was sayin nuff "said".Just dropped an ill piece and bounced while homeboy next to him was goin nuts..Just my humble oppinion,but give dap to both..one love..

In my opinion, Ewok.com's piece is thechnically better, better letter structures, but HM's piece definitely has a lot more soul to it. .com tried to do to much dissing in his piece, with all the background shit, while HM didn't really care what everybody thought, just went out and did his stuff. People say that because .com did a battle piece, and HM's piece was 'just another day at the wall', therefore .com's piece is better. I think it's the opposite. Because HM didn't pose and try to be cool and make jokes in the background, I think HM's piece is better. That's all I have to say.

Originally posted by ECROSBAKWARDS:

yea both ewoks are preatty nice but on this count its ewok 5mh because of his use of space and creativity.i always wundered why the other ewok didnt go all the way 2 the top.does any1 know?nice post.

because he doesnt care to...his styles alone burned out the fake ewok...like fu said..his shit is IN his piece,not all around the shit.

Originally posted by rancid:

In my opinion, Ewok.com's piece is thechnically better, better letter structures, but HM's piece definitely has a lot more soul to it. .com tried to do to much dissing in his piece, with all the background shit, while HM didn't really care what everybody thought, just went out and did his stuff. People say that because .com did a battle piece, and HM's piece was 'just another day at the wall', therefore .com's piece is better. I think it's the opposite. Because HM didn't pose and try to be cool and make jokes in the background, I think HM's piece is better. That's all I have to say.

I don't know, that's like Mario Lemiuex bringing a hockey stick to a basketball game and declaring himself the winner simply because he couldn't be bothered to lace up some Air Jordans...

I mean, not doing a battle piece at a battle is a good thing?

------------------

buddha bless you

OK , OK, LETS BE SERIOUS THO.

I MEAN REALLY.. WHY COME TO A FIGHT WITH A SMILE? U FEEL ME? A BATTLE IS A BATTLE. IF YOU DONT SEE IT LIKE THAT, YOUR SHOOK. DONT FUCK WIT NEW YORK IF YOUR NOT READY. END OF STORY. HE TALKED MAD SHIT ABOUT EWOK FROM NEW YORK AND , EWOK BROUGHT IT TO HIM. YOU PEOPLE ONLY TALK ABOUT IT YEARS LATER. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPPY MOTHA FUCKAS GIVE YOU SOME SOAP OPERA SHIT TO SIT HOME AND PONDER ABOUT. SIT DOWN READ YOUR GRAFF MAGS AND SUCK REALL NIUGGAS DICKS.!

FUCK OFF!

BIRD WATCHERS I SWEAR

you fuckers need to stop gossiping about this battle already........everyone has their own opinion. i have mine but im not going to gossip on the internet about it when either of the two ewoks could burn me tenfold.. it doesnt have anything to do with you unless you are one of the ewoks or close boys with one of them...

so stop gossipin...

Guest ASTISM

That Ewok.com v s Ewok hm is more dead than Clinton Monica Lewinsky - enough already. Ewok nice burners - you know them characters are hot too. Speaking of hot characters I seen that wall you did with Os Gemeos and their boy. Shit was real.

Archived