Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO?

STYLE ON TOP OF STYLE / MORE TOO COME

im a little drunk but if the second one is cope..he has really evolved his style..and its good to see him back since his arrest

wewok dot com gets my vote.. i just like looking at his shit more.. the other ewok is good toO.. its just like a tyke style kind of.. an i was never big on tyke..

Guest NEOPLASTICITY

i have a feeling that ewok hm could do better but fuck his piece burns me...my vote also goes to ewok.com

heh.. the closer picture looks better.. i never even noticed the lil ewok before.. dope shit.. definate winner..

a knock out in the first round.. the belt goes to...

ewok dotcom..

::crowd applauds::

ewok dotcom did a true battle piece - the don't sleep logo, the no heart logo, the dead ewok characters, the ewok hm coming out of the recycling machine, and of course the toilet. clear winner

thats a good flik of the ewok battle piece. id never seen that recycling thing good before... hes saying that ewok hm is recycled reas style i guess..

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

I dunno who killed Bobby Lupo, ...but I can see who MURDERED Ewok h.m.!

who? Ewok HM burns the arse out of the other one.

im gonna have to give it to ewok HM. forget all the bells and whistles around .com's piece and look at the pieces.

Ive always been a fan of .com but seriously HM just puts this guy to rest. The tecnique in his K is off the meter plus I'm just feelin his peice so much more. I think that .com's pieces are starting to suffer now that he is the KD backround bitch.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this