Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/19/2009 in all sections

1. little trip. finally past the border patrol checkpoint. pee break arrived snack time next day. went for a ride. gotta flat. luckily i had my supplies kicked it in the shade for a bit fin gayfisheyeoner.
    3 points
  2. 2 points
  3. Leather Jacket crew. Silver haired sex pest.
    2 points
  4. daaaaaamn what city is that in
    1 point
  5. I was just reading the discussion a couple pages back......about beef and crossing out and how it should be handled and whatnot...and I was just wondering............. Am I the only one who thinks beef should be battled out and settled with paint anymore? I mean if you have beef you should settle it and beat them by going out and painting harder than them and crossing them out a shit ton... Not fucking showing up at their house with a whole bunch of people to intimidate them and then making phone calls to them either demanding paint or threatening to beat their ass, like some fucking douche bags are doing nowadays.........*cough*SKAR*cough* I mean that's just the game, crossing out and shit happens, you gotta get over it, learn to crush harder than the next guy, and stop being such a pussy and whining about it... Anyways, just wondering
    1 point
  6. Haha, ^ that was hilarious. Definition of career longevity right there.
    1 point
  7. funnest thread evar. im gonna do a few more... any requests? heres the ayebee i did a while back..
    1 point
  8. Re: Don't Call it Frisco
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. I'll bet you're one of those dudes who stretches out your tag and calls it "philly style".
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. bump that sour and them btk's
    1 point
  13. nah im pretty sure its xylene or alcohol based. oink is alcohol based aswell. most GOOD inks are oil based though, becasue theyre kind of a mix, highly pigmented like DED with lot of stainers too. And with oil based inks its a lot easier to find binders to suspend pigments
    1 point
  14. NEEDZ MOAR ARROWS. Random graff shit. Walking.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. haven't used a non touch pad mouse in a while. and its a bit small, not sure why that is
    1 point
  17. old redneck tourists at the ocean front gargle my balls cevs aest pork and the rest of the mtcats
    1 point
  18. and I cant forget my homie AHEM
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00