Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/19/2009 in all sections

1. little trip. finally past the border patrol checkpoint. pee break arrived snack time next day. went for a ride. gotta flat. luckily i had my supplies kicked it in the shade for a bit fin gayfisheyeoner.
    3 points
  2. Girls are great on rohypnol
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. SHOTGUN made from iron bedposts; charge made of pieces of lead from curtain tape and match-heads, to be ignited by AA batteries and a broken light bulb. On May 21, 1984 two inmates of a prison in Celle, Germany, took a jailer as a hostage, showed off their fire power by letting go at a pane of bullet-proof glass, and escaped by car. THE CLASSIC Makeshift rope in the classic style, made from bedsheets and
    2 points
  5. i don't know who in the fuck this Emma Watson chick is, but after a google search, she is dope... she needs to shave though.
    2 points
  6. You obviously have no idea about letter structure...Did you see that lower case E? That shit is on fire.
    2 points
  7. When i see girls all fucked up on something or drunk my penis goes soft. The most beautiful woman can be reduced to garbage when shes drunk or fucked on pills or any other drug but weed. I think its not sexy and a huge turn off. Unless the girl REALLY knows how to handle herself, ( which is like 1% of females) and i am also fucked to a point where i dont care, she might could get a pass. If not, it's wonk sagging thumbs down for me. End of rant.
    2 points
  8. Leather Jacket crew. Silver haired sex pest.
    2 points
  9. I was just reading the discussion a couple pages back......about beef and crossing out and how it should be handled and whatnot...and I was just wondering............. Am I the only one who thinks beef should be battled out and settled with paint anymore? I mean if you have beef you should settle it and beat them by going out and painting harder than them and crossing them out a shit ton... Not fucking showing up at their house with a whole bunch of people to intimidate them and then making phone calls to them either demanding paint or threatening to beat their ass, like some fucking
    1 point
  10. prison's shower league.
    1 point
  11. Haha, ^ that was hilarious. Definition of career longevity right there.
    1 point
  12. funnest thread evar. im gonna do a few more... any requests? heres the ayebee i did a while back..
    1 point
  13. I would say that 90% of my oontz posting is done at work.
    1 point
  14. tina turna was a no show ha
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. I'm going to ban your girlfriend. Are you on here a lot, and is that bugging her? My girl went through that with me, but I told her I hate TV and she watches a lot of it so this is my refuge. I agree with Gooch on the fact that post counts (and props) don't mean shit on here or off. You can easily do 10 posts a day (my count) on this site, and only spend a half hour at a time on here. So that doesn't really decide how your life is or isn't. I think the boundary line is definitely in someone's actions on here. If you come on here to lie, play pretend, and grow some kind of e-fame comple
    1 point
  17. couple more from today..... next time will be a new thread...
    1 point
  18. No AIDS, I am also a fan of a bitch that knows how to hang. "Can I hit that" "Sure, of course you can, as long as I can Smash you" Works out well hahahah At least the chickeys I hang with act normal, no ridiculous behaviour or turn offs.
    1 point
  19. as for suicide, ive tried and failed and was found, there is nothing like the feeling of hopelessness, but thank god my friend stopped by....and i thank him everyday for it..suicide isnt a good way out..... seriously 1-800-suicide...use it...and just talk....
    1 point
  20. bridal pictures are always the most misleading.
    1 point
  21. seriously, there is no need for anyone to justify why they are on here or what they do outside of here. anyone who cares about that shit should re-evaluate their own life or lack of one. it's the internet people, not a court of law. and yo Sheriff Cousins let's see some pics of this "girl" of yours, so we can pass judgment on the smash or trash factor...haha.
    1 point
  22. the interwebs helps keep me sane when i can't sleep
    1 point
  23. bump that sour and them btk's
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Girls who use to have meth problems will screw ur balls dry
    1 point
  26. females can't hold their drugs. from weed all the way to LSD, it hits them like a fucking steamroller. they go from tolerable to 'WOOO LOOK AT THIS' in 10 seconds flat.
    1 point
  27. Now you have a tampon.
    1 point
  28. NEEDZ MOAR ARROWS. Random graff shit. Walking.
    1 point
  29. aw deadli cope repin it in ireland again.. ..what retards!!
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. haven't used a non touch pad mouse in a while. and its a bit small, not sure why that is
    1 point
  32. Haha I like it how the Irish called these games off because they were just getting beat up every year. Didn't mind the fight in the state of origin either. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2HlTJT7igU
    1 point
  33. old redneck tourists at the ocean front gargle my balls cevs aest pork and the rest of the mtcats
    1 point
  34. damn, I got some 100 odd days with out drinking and physically feel great much better then when I was boozing. The shit is progressive, alcoholism that is, everytime I've fallen off it gets worse an worse. Good luck to you and me.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00