Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

your cellphone / mobile / handy etc.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Apr 21, 2003.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

So I broke down and bought a new phone.

http://telusmobility.com/images/pcs/audiovox_8300_handset_lg.gif'>

Yay for a phone that actually has bass.
    That's right.. My ringtones have bass.
    That and it works as a speaker phone too.
    Imagine that... a mobile speaker phone.

So what are you folks carrying aroung in your pockets?

[img]http://www.expressionsofsoul.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/pictures/photos2go_images/communication/469370.jpg'>

2. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

3. SleepAnDream

4. SleepAnDream

i really am being serious.

5. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

my wallet and keys. i don't need a cell phone right now cause everyone has one, so... yea. but thats a cool looking phone + you say it has bass eh? nice.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

yeah.. BASS !

and my current song is the theme to Dancing Homer
    [​IMG]

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

sounds like mine but doesn't look like mine. but, ha, mine was free. i called, complained about service, said i was cancelling, yes i know about the $150 cancellation charge, i'm still cancelling. no, i don't want a shorter contract and a free month, i want to cancel. oh, ok i'll take a shorter contract, a free month, a cheaper plan w/ more minutes and a free phone!!!

my ring is 'rebirth of slick(cool like dat)'

8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

someone offered to give me a cell phone over the weekend..

i'm still not down.

i guess i will never be comfortable with the idea of a direct link to my person

9. nomadawhat

i felt like this, but then figured my cell phone would be much like my home phone, you'll be lucky if i even look at the caller id when it rings, (if the ringer is on) much less answer it. but on the other hand its convinent as hell when you want to reach someone. just cause you can carry it with you doesn't mean you have to answer it.

10. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i hate having a cell phone. i much prefer being unreachable! but i didn't have a landline while i was homeless for a while, so i needed a mobile phone. so i got this nice cheap one!

and yes i have this cheesy phone cover too!

[​IMG]

11. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Im getting one after our kids born so I can check up while i'm at school. I used to dig having one, then my family would BLOW IT UP.

"come home, where are you? why is your phone off? this isnt why you have a cell phone... PICK UP PICK UP"

"911 911"

FUCK!

my boy has a nokia one that his work provides, so thats cool atleast one of us has a phone.

god damn i see these phones that take pictures now. i feel so old

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Im upgrading to this when it comes out...

http://images.usatoday.com/life/cyber/_photos/fun-phones-big.jpg'>

biatch

13. nomadawhat

ha, i am rich and famous, if i deem you important enought to talk to i'll have my assitant pick up and get the scoop and then maybe, just maybe, i'll talk to someone!!! hell, i just am a keep to myself, quite type person, and half the time i'd rather not be bothered by an all to often meaningless 'hey whats up' conversation that can be done later.
    but that does come back to bite me sometimes, i have a hard time staying in touch with people not close to me, like in other states, because just as much as i hate answering a phone i always put off calling too!!! then i feel like an ass when they end up calling again.

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I understand that always being reachable might be a a draw back if
    you're trying to duck someone, but the option is always there to use
    the phone like a pager. Just dont ever answer your phone and but call
    the important people right back.

Apparently there's a The Streets - Let's Push Things forward ring tone.

I want it.!

15. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

I'm annoyed by the sound of all the new rings. Although, I've heard some good ones and they got a little drum beat added in...

I hate carrying around my phone.