You Won't Believe Who's Related to Bush!

Hippopotamus

President George W. Bush and Senator John F. Kerry are related, according to Great Britain's Guardian Unlimited and the December issue of Family Tree Magazine. The two presidential candidates share at least eight common ancestors, making them very distant cousins, says Family Tree. Emphasis on the word distant: The two are ninth cousins, twice removed, Massachusetts genealogist Gary Boyd Roberts told the Guardian Unlimited.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

What it means is that money goes to money, power goes to power...have you realised that everysingle king that exists in the western world till now is a member of a family of kings?

Spain's queen is first cousin with exking of greece and his cousin is the king of belgium...scary shit, fuck it

Originally posted by Hippopotamus@Oct 26 2004, 12:27 AM

The two presidential candidates share at least eight common ancestors, making them very distant cousins, says Family Tree. Emphasis on the word distant: The two are ninth cousins, twice removed, Massachusetts genealogist Gary Boyd Roberts told the Guardian Unlimited.

i wouldn't give a fuck about them being distant cousins

distant cousins means we don't know each other and fuck you too

Originally posted by rubbish heap@Oct 26 2004, 10:50 AM

9th cousins? Whoop de fucking doo. I'm willing to bet I'm 9th cousins with someone posting in this thread.

the perfect smiley for this

:scowl:

Tess- what are you saying? you believe its like some "divine" reality like they used ot believe back in the days in like 400-1600 Europe?

they say that via our x chromasome we can all be traced

back to a single common mother. It's not believed that she

was the 'Eve' figure of the bible, but that she just had the

most kids and the strongest drive to increase the family.

and to that I say........ YO MAMA!

THESE ARENT JUST REGULAR PEOPLE,THESE TWO GUYS ARE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..........IF THIS IS TRUE IM SURE THERE IS SOMETHING BEHIND IT .....KEEP IN MIND THAT THAY BOTH ATTENDED THE SAME COLLEDGE AND ARE APART OF THE SAME SECRET SOCIETY,,,,,,,,,,,SKULL & BONES.........I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WHATS TO COME?????????

Originally posted by NOT GUILTY@Oct 28 2004, 01:47 PM

THESE ARENT JUST REGULAR PEOPLE,THESE TWO GUYS ARE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..........IF THIS IS TRUE IM SURE THERE IS SOMETHING BEHIND IT .....KEEP IN MIND THAT THAY BOTH ATTENDED THE SAME COLLEDGE AND ARE APART OF THE SAME SECRET SOCIETY,,,,,,,,,,,SKULL & BONES.........I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT WHATS TO COME?????????

your totally right....

no wait...your an idiot....

Originally posted by boogie hands+Oct 28 2004, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boogie hands - Oct 28 2004, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NOT GUILTY@Oct 28 2004, 01:47 PM

your totally right....

no wait...your an idiot....

[/b]

:lol: agreed.

Archived