yards close to the borders

muthafuckinfatso

ah hi. i was wondering if there were any fools out there rockin shit right on the border. if so what's it like there? mad heat? eazy? 'specially with that crazy shit that happened last month is there more yard patrol? what i really want to know is this :whats it like crossin the border into mex or can from these border yards? i got no idea and am curious. thanks guys! :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob

You smell like Bacon.

Why would you care if people are painting near a border?

And why would painters we crossing the borders into other countries?

Want a list of spots where I paint, and the usual time I arrive?

border stuff.

from what i see of the US/Candian border, there isnt really that much traffic.. theres an international train bridge or some shit but it never really seems to get used that much. With yards.. theres one i can think of thats maybe 15 or so miles from a border crossing and I dont really think they pay that much attention to it.. it hasnt changed regarding security since everything has started going on.. so hopefully that helps a little.

dont fuck with border inspection yards. i was at one last summer...... i figured it was chill but very close to the border so i thought i could bench there or soemthing, i then looked up the hill directly at the border station... within 3 minutes of entering i was hassled by the bull. these yards are tight no matter what the situstion is. be areful.

Originally posted by Handjob

You smell like Bacon.

Why would you care if people are painting near a border?

And why would painters we crossing the borders into other countries?

Want a list of spots where I paint, and the usual time I arrive?

knock it off handjob. fatso is legitimate as they come.

fats, i don't have any answers for concerning this at all man. perhaps cracked or ese can add something. till then, bump...

Originally posted by boogy

Was that actually 'FATSO" who posted that message?

Seemed like a rather ignorant question to me. Obviously border crossings are going to have tight security.

seems like a pretty legitimate request to me. if you don't have anything to add perhaps you should just mind your p's and q's. don't hate, congradulate...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i remembered reading something about the washington state/canadian border at one point, i think it might have been on deadtrainbums or something like that... i dont remember what it was about or who if DTB is still up, but if i remember ill put it up here...

I wouldn't fuck with Mexico because of immigration and drug problems. I believe there are yards at the Tex-Mex border where 4 or 5 different agencies are on the prowl at any given time: local and state cops, border patrol, INS, maybe ATF or others.

I'd expect the Canadian crossover to be easier than that...but as hard as it's ever been since the 11th. I have no concrete knowledge but I would imagine that bull activity would be high and that they are on the lookout for hobos at the facilities closest to the borders.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by fr8oholic

knock it off handjob. fatso is legitimate as they come.

fats, i don't have any answers for concerning this at all man. perhaps cracked or ese can add something. till then, bump...

Hey I got a plan, read the post below my supposed one, and then tell me to knock it off. It wasn't me. I like Fatso, and am well aware of the fact that he is a bonafide writer...

ok the one i was at was the washington/bc border. small ass layup..... maybe 5 tracks if that. i was sneaking into it to grab pics and was ruched fairly quickly. its looked chil as fuck, maybe at night.. but im not sure . i got the fuck out.at night im sure it would be possible to just walk on through with no trouble. due to its closeness to cities on bothisdes it would even be worth the hop. just walk that shit. i dunno... the one i was at was hot in the day maybe not at night..... theres random spots where trains cross in montana?/alberta where t would be possible to catch on at say montana and hop right through to the alberta town. im not sure if catching out would be possible..... youd have to look into it i guess. what im trying to say is that theres usually towns close to each side of the border where it would be easy to catch out at then get off at the next town after the border. its just speculation.......

Originally posted by Handjob

Hey I got a plan, read the post below my supposed one, and then tell me to knock it off. It wasn't me. I like Fatso, and am well aware of the fact that he is a bonafide writer...

bravo gent. i was wrong, you were right.

don't hate - congratulate.

i asked a similar question a while ago and didnt really get a definitive response, mine pertained more to hopping then painting, i basically wanted to know canadian borders and how hoppable they are, fuck id never jump to mexico what the hell am i gonna do there... oh yeah i could someday go see Our Lady of Guadalupe but i think id want a car for that trip...

Ok if your looking to get in to the U.S from canada dude email me I know of a spot.But I'm sure it's fucked right now and I haven't been their in a stay dog.

Yards here are being patroled right now.Last night the police where in my spot,normally it's just the bull patolling every once in a while but now it's stepped up.Cops chilling out near the yard and from what i heard from friends next door their their too.Right now it's shitty it will cool down.

I know of one place where this occurs.

i am sure that there would be plenty of others since i've only dedicated a small portion of my life to the study of the freight train and its intellegence.

the yard that i speak of is of fare size. trains never roll straight through ie: there is no main line. trains come in get surveyed by different (unknown) inspection groups. the shortest period of time that a line was layed up while i was spending some time alone was 3 hours. humans walked the line several times. the actual boarder crossing is 250-400 m away c/w heavy security.

somtimes when a line leaves the yard it stops again right at the crossing for an indeterminate amount of time. as you probably know there are hiking trails that cross the border with no security if you are interrested in being undetected. these trails are safer than hopping, more work and less exciting....oh ya and with no trains.

be safe brother

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Oh boy oh boy!!! I've got one hell of a story about a border yard between Washington and Canada!! No joke at all man..... Don't even fucking drive around or near or even past one for that matter!!!!

Border patrol will fuck you in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can vouch for that one.

Originally posted by muthafuckinfatso

ay boring bastared,

is it hot just cuz of recent events or was it always like that?

i'd like to here what u got to say.

peace

Probably more because of recent events.... but more than likely they are always hot to a certain degree! T T Boy?? Do you know about what happened to me by any chance??

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Probably more because of recent events.... but more than likely they are always hot to a certain degree! T T Boy?? Do you know about what happened to me by any chance??

i cant say that i do. although id like to hear about it if it involves that yard. i have stories of my own for a yard near there. hit the email if you dont want to talk about it here. heroin183@hotmail.com

Originally posted by muthafuckinfatso

ay boring bastared,

is it hot just cuz of recent events or was it always like that?

i'd like to here what u got to say.

peace

It was just a really "booty" experience...... I don't care to even stop in Blaine, WA ever again! Stay far far away.......Border patrol or DEA or something undercover got their hands on me!! Bad news....and I never even left my car!

Originally posted by boogy

The border crossing near the Peace Arch border? I really hope you aren't trying to paint that spot. Wouldn't be the brightest thing you could do. A lot of traffic in and out of Blaine, WA...

They have it on lockdown now.. :)

No shit genius!! I was coming to see you guys, remember??

Archived