Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

yards close to the borders

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by muthafuckinfatso, Oct 28, 2001.

1. muthafuckinfatso

muthafuckinfatso Member

ah hi. i was wondering if there were any fools out there rockin shit right on the border. if so what's it like there? mad heat? eazy? 'specially with that crazy shit that happened last month is there more yard patrol? what i really want to know is this :whats it like crossin the border into mex or can from these border yards? i got no idea and am curious. thanks guys! :)

2. Handjob

Handjob Guest

You smell like Bacon.

Why would you care if people are painting near a border?

And why would painters we crossing the borders into other countries?

Want a list of spots where I paint, and the usual time I arrive?

3. I_Love_Freights

I_Love_Freights New Jack

AHH. Piss me off. I posted that last message by handjob. We share a goddamn computer, and I didn't logout his user name by accident when I came on.. Damnit.

Sorry guys.

4. visualJAZZ

visualJAZZ Member

sounds like a good question to me. do they have yards right on the border? that seems kinda risky. but then again all you gotta do is hop a car that crosses the border to get in i guess. i saw it in a movie once.

5. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

border stuff.

from what i see of the US/Candian border, there isnt really that much traffic.. theres an international train bridge or some shit but it never really seems to get used that much. With yards.. theres one i can think of thats maybe 15 or so miles from a border crossing and I dont really think they pay that much attention to it.. it hasnt changed regarding security since everything has started going on.. so hopefully that helps a little.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

dont fuck with border inspection yards. i was at one last summer...... i figured it was chill but very close to the border so i thought i could bench there or soemthing, i then looked up the hill directly at the border station... within 3 minutes of entering i was hassled by the bull. these yards are tight no matter what the situstion is. be areful.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

knock it off handjob. fatso is legitimate as they come.

fats, i don't have any answers for concerning this at all man. perhaps cracked or ese can add something. till then, bump...

8. taper

taper Elite Member

handjobs suck ill take some head

9. I_Love_Freights

I_Love_Freights New Jack

Was that actually 'FATSO" who posted that message?

Seemed like a rather ignorant question to me. Obviously border crossings are going to have tight security.

10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

seems like a pretty legitimate request to me. if you don't have anything to add perhaps you should just mind your p's and q's. don't hate, congradulate...

11. i remembered reading something about the washington state/canadian border at one point, i think it might have been on deadtrainbums or something like that... i dont remember what it was about or who if DTB is still up, but if i remember ill put it up here...

12. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I wouldn't fuck with Mexico because of immigration and drug problems. I believe there are yards at the Tex-Mex border where 4 or 5 different agencies are on the prowl at any given time: local and state cops, border patrol, INS, maybe ATF or others.
    I'd expect the Canadian crossover to be easier than that...but as hard as it's ever been since the 11th. I have no concrete knowledge but I would imagine that bull activity would be high and that they are on the lookout for hobos at the facilities closest to the borders.

13. komes

komes Member

ahh

hopping threw and painting in boreder yards happens...

14. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Hey I got a plan, read the post below my supposed one, and then tell me to knock it off. It wasn't me. I like Fatso, and am well aware of the fact that he is a bonafide writer...

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok the one i was at was the washington/bc border. small ass layup..... maybe 5 tracks if that. i was sneaking into it to grab pics and was ruched fairly quickly. its looked chil as fuck, maybe at night.. but im not sure . i got the fuck out.at night im sure it would be possible to just walk on through with no trouble. due to its closeness to cities on bothisdes it would even be worth the hop. just walk that shit. i dunno... the one i was at was hot in the day maybe not at night..... theres random spots where trains cross in montana?/alberta where t would be possible to catch on at say montana and hop right through to the alberta town. im not sure if catching out would be possible..... youd have to look into it i guess. what im trying to say is that theres usually towns close to each side of the border where it would be easy to catch out at then get off at the next town after the border. its just speculation.......