Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wolf Creek

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shaolinmasta, Apr 13, 2006.

1. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

I just caught this on DVD.
    Damn it is good.
    I have never witnessed such gore and brutality in a movie such as this one, this movie truly borders on sick & disturbing.
    Easily one of the best horror films I have ever seen.
    An absolute must for horror fans or for fans of film in general, I think this has set the new benchmark for horror films, it reminded me of a remake of A Texas Chainsaw Massacre, except this unlike most remakes is extremely well done.
    [​IMG]

2. shaolinmasta

Thanks googs for posting...damn your annoying.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

before you go travelling around outback australia, you might wanna watch this film.

4. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

5. DISTRACT

DISTRACT Member

The bad guy ruined the movie for me. The way he laughs cracked me up every time. I guess I ruined the atmosphere for the whole cinema cause by the end of the movie alot more people started laughing

6. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

I thought it was rad
    I was kinda creeped out about the Australian outback even before I watched this movie, now I'm contemplating never leaving my house again.....

7. shaolinmasta

Yeah that's what my bro said when he watched it, that the bad guy was too comical. I found him to be a kick ass villain, the way he jokes around with them at the camp fire and gets pissed at the guy for crackin jokes about him, he just gives him this stare and your like what the fuck, this guy is a killer.

Awesome fucking film. I'm still thinking about it, a movie hasn't had this effect on me in a while.

8. BadWithNames

BadWithNames Member

seeing john jarret like that was pretty freaky , considering the dude used to ask
    if it was gonna be the flower or the rocket clock, now hes turning people into heads on sticks

9. shaolinmasta

word, he did a great job, he's gonna be in the new Tarantino/Rogriguez horror flick "Grindhouse" which is fucking awesome, they were obviously big fans.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. EGO31

EGO31 Banned

ha man the outback can suck

12. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

I have met some freaks who resemble the psycho form this movie.. I have movies of one old dude who invited himseld into a house I was staying at and I was sure he was going to pull a weapon and kill us all.

13. shaolinmasta

Are you making a game Kr430n5_666?

14. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

so on recommendation from this thread, i went out to blockbuster and rented the movie. i'll report back when im finished watching this horror flick

15. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

that was a mistake. it sucks huge ammounts of cock