Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHY YOU SWEATIN A GIRL FUCKFACE!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

man, any of you just sweat a girl hard.. like.. think about her all day, think about her at night.. man... how can they infest our minds like that.. its CRAZY..

if girls were liquor id never walk straight.

oh and on another note.. i saw ansiq up at the blind pig the other day.

holla

oh im not looking for some answer to my problem.. im just dropin a note cuz i KNOW there gotta be others on the same point as me.

mopedloveroner.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Giving Tree

jesus christ pistol your the fucking BATMAN of this shit.. comin with the ninja stealth shit.. no sooner had i posted it.. the main page hadn't even LOADED yet.. and you were on that shit..

props to you sir.

props to you.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

scooters are gay.
    i think about my lady way too much.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

LMFAO :lol:

yeah i devirginized like 4 threads in the 5 minutes i've been on.

6. Giving Tree

nah man.. you gotta read into it..

you dont wanna be seen with some girls..

you dont wanna be seen on a moped

thus stating that i dont wanna be seen sweating this girl.

firstfifteenminuteskisseroner.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

:: sigh ::

My boy gives me that feeling.

8. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

its just my way i suppose.
    i was talking to one of the people i live with earlier tonight and he was talking about how he "falls in love" with girls even though he lives with his partner and they may as well be married.
    some of us are just hopeless romantics i guess. i sweat girls sometimes but its usually not about their bodies, sometimes it can be the face but its usually about their energy and how they hold themselves. i think its usually because they have respect for themself and its apparent. thats hard to find in a society that is based on patriarchal values and words like bitch and ho are common slang and is fully accepted without people even thinking twice about it.
    last year i decided to skip court and go to mardi gras, every girl that i looked in the eyes that werent shitfaced were obviously freaked out and sick of being harassed. i guess thats just the way the world is these days.

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hahahaha you cant stop thinking about a ugly chick???? i have the same problem but its my friend and she isnt ugly haha shes no moped ;) :D

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

:(

;)

dude chicks own. they are the bestest thing in the world besides good pizza.

11. Giving Tree

Pistol i swear to god your michalangelo from the fucking ninja turtles.. .

for real...

i need to get you some numbchucks.

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

hahaha, fucking NT was some shit. I still got some action figures somewhere..

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

When I got my cat along time ago. I wanted to name it Michaelangelo after the TMNT.
    Then I found out it was a girl. Thus her name was Michelle.:)

14. Giving Tree

ninja turtles was LIVE.. i work at a video store and i always wanna rent those old ass cartoons...

and the movies.. its all about the "ninja rap"

vanilla ice KILLIN IT.

15. Giving Tree