Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who knows how to fix my windows2000 problem?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 19, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

my computer has been fucking up a bit lately, getting alot of explorer.exe problems and shit, but it was nothing that really was a big deal. well today, after having some problems with my mp3 player (musicmatchjukebox) i restarted and when i got back on, all my user settings were lost... anyone know how i can fix this? if nothing else there must be a way that i can copy the settings to a new account... anyone?

seeking/i have more problems than god

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

if they werent saved then there is not much you can do.....im guessing your not on a network

3. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

You might want to A) buy a brand new virus scanner --or--
    B) copy things you need that you KNOW are not infected, and go ahead and reformat that sob.

...do you keep your computer on for days at a time? ...how long has it been since you got it?

...be sure to shut it down completely and frequently.. watch for keeping too much for your ram to handle.

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

get windows XP...I am sure you can find on the internet somewhere and download it....its much better....would Zack Morris lie to you?

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i got windows xp. i cant help ya. sorry man

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i got it... sort of...

it works anyway...

7. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i can share a copy of windows xp with you. corporate professional edition

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

xp is so fucking fruity looking... i cant even fuck with that shit man... it looks like fucking legos or something...

9. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

10. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

TWO things that I just encountered......
    Check to see if you have a virus named VBS/[email protected]
    I just had an infestation that caused similar problems.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Download a program called AdAware. It removes SPYWARE programs from your computer that could also cause these problems.
    I was infested with MAD spyware programs that were just detected tonight when I increased the security in Norton Firewall on my system.

ok, kiddo, Lemme know how things turn out.

11. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Oh, and...I don't think God has "Problems". Think about it, if you created all, wouldn't you take the neccessary precautions to enable yourself smooth sailing?

Did I spell neccessary right? I hate that fucking word. Damn.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

how do i check and see if i have a virus?

and im not god yet, thats why im running for the position of god... once i win (which i will) viruses will be a thing of the past for everyone.

13. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

What are you running for Anti-Virus Software?

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

no dude, he just said, he's running for god...

15. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member