Where's Mr.ABC? It's Friday the Thirteenth of August 200$

!@#$%

i always liked friday the 13th.

maybe i'll go to the movies this weekend

and probably get rained on a lot.

sounds like a chocoalte-chip-cookie-baking kinda time to me.

what's everyone up to?

other than getting evacuated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit, I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th. And now it's Saturday. Such a waste of a Friday the 13th.

Saturday: Maybe going to Shibuya, with a couple of old friends. Don't know if I really want to cause they'll just end up getting wasted and I'm broke. So no fun for me.

Sunday: Maybe run with some people in the morning, but that depends on what I do Saturday.

Originally posted by azert

Shit, I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th. And now it's Saturday. Such a waste of a Friday the 13th.

Saturday: Maybe going to Shibuya, with a couple of old friends. Don't know if I really want to cause they'll just end up getting wasted and I'm broke. So no fun for me.

Sunday: Maybe run with some people in the morning, but that depends on what I do Saturday.

really though you dumb asshole....no one cares! If you died on friday the 13th after a black cat pissed on you no one would care.... I fucking hate you and someday I hope we meet. Kicking ass (and face) makes me feel great!

Yes, I am planning to get FUCKED UP. I have a fifth gallon of some lovely Tanqueray gin sitting on my coffee table. My buddy is throwing himself a going away party, he has a watermelon full of vodka, three full kegs of beer, enough hennessy to swim in and a bottle of Patron. He bought so much liquor these guys from the beer company that sponsor parties and shit decided they would sponsor this shit with spotlights, signs, more free beer, music, etc. I think they got a live dj. And they have told my man that he doesn't get his security deposit back, so he doesn't care what happens to the house. I am going to begin calling hoes in a couple hours. And no, I don't refer to all ladies as hoes, just the ones that will sleep with you for a couple beers and some sweet talk.

Milton, Everbody Wang Chung Tonight...

Guest beardo

i dunno, ive been partying for like 3 weeks straight. think ill hop on the cookie baking thing too. rent a mountain of movies to go with em.

Friday

- general chillin and shit. It's rainy

Saturday

- buy an iron

- iron my clothes, and back my bags

- head to the MTL

- get drunk and disorderly with rich people

- prossibly chill with some writers

Sunday

- brunch at Mel's!!!!!!

- check the UnderPressure Wall

- go to a wedding in the evening

- party and try to hook up with bridesmaids.

Monday - long weekend for me

- wander MTL.

- drive home

Friday:

Go to a Champion, With Honor, Terror, Sick Of It All show and hopefully don't get kicked out too early by lame ass security guards

Saturday:

cruise

photo

frisbee golf

bench

party maybe

Sunday:

repeat Saturday minus the partying and plus packing

Monday:

fly to Toronto

wander the city

Originally posted by MrChupacabra