Where's Mr.ABC? It's Friday the Thirteenth of August 200$

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got it. edit away.

The course i play the most doesn't have any pars listed so we just play all the holes as 3's regardless of length. Its 9 holes, i think the best i've shot there is a 28. The other two places i go pretty often have pars listed for each hole. I have no idea off the top of my head what the best i've shot at any of those is.

friday-not a damn thing. but of course, a shit load of people always stop by our place and we always say yea we dont do anything but our friends are always convincing us to go out. so who knows. beer?

saturday-nothing. i hope to go grocery shopping and get a slew of vegetarian ingredients to start my vegetarianism.........again. hopefully go to the art store and get some art supplies for this super idea that i have. later on most likely go to best friends place and chill on her patio that overlooks the city. beer? yes beer.

sunday-nothing.

its going to be a great weekend. i'm being serious too. i'm always fucking busy.

Archived