Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"we need to talk"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FlamingHobo, Feb 22, 2003.

1. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

so i have a girlfriend...im in love with her...pretty hardcore..ive been into her since i can remember.but now we're together or whatever..BUT..back when i first tried persuing her she didn't take me seriously...took a long while later till she did...and when she did i had moved a few states away..but i was still really into her...so recently i went down to visit and i hung out with her and it was amazing..but back in my home state there was this girl i had been talking to..so i was kind of on the fence about the whole thing..i went back to homestate for new years..and kissed this girl and realized how down i was for the OTHER girl...so i immediately called her up.and told her what i had done and what i wanted..at that point i realized i was in love with this girl.well months later she brings it up today.and she's basically telling me she can't trust me and that she doesn't know me and this and that..and that shit HURT.i had to tell someone since this hurts in a way i couldn't tell anyone face to face.i don't even know where i stand at this point.sorry to bother anyone.this is fucked.what's worse is that she had some long conversation with my friend and apparently he told her some shit that i really dont think is true..i don't know exactly what he told her but it wasn't positive.

2. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

3. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

take this job and shove it!

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

You'll live.

Man, try not to sweat it too much. It's *real* easy to get hung up over something like that and waste *alot* of time you could be spending being happy with other girls. Just try to find something else, it's really as easy as that. Good luck.

5. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

i know ill live...im not the type to be all wimpy and "the world is over" because of a girl...but i've also never been hurt by one..i doubt we're through as a couple...but it just sucks being on the edge...plus its raining here...fucking rain.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

That's cool and all, I'm just trying to say to not let it prevent you from meeting and being with new girls. I'm only speaking on personal experience, I wasted alot of time thinking about my ex, and I could've been talking to new girls and moving on. I'm not saying that what you feel has any relation to what I did.... the only advice I could possibly offer is to just be friendly with her, and move on.

7. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

that sucks dude.. just don't think about it too much until you talk to her, it'll eat you away..

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

hahaha dont ever let a bitch get the best of you....go throw large batteries at her car/house/grandmother

9. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

This girl equation has confused me. If you can simplify the scenario's elements into some sort of formula then maybe I can suggest using the distributive property of multiplication or some shit to solve it.
    I don't know.
    Fuck math.

10. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Go to the peach pit Brandon and talk to Nate or ask your sister Brenda...................90210 bullshit gets the dick.

11. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

12. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

my girlfriend loves me.

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i don't know if i'd classify that as actual coupledom, but..
    my advice is to communicate. call her up, go see her in person,
    talk it over and see where the chips fall. the only way you'll figure
    it out is by talking to her.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

your friend said some untrue shit about you? punch him in the head.

if you really like her... do something to show her that. let her know. fuck. do what im NOT doing. talk to her. hang out with her. the worst thing you could probably do is not show interest.

fuck dont take my advice though, im not saying anything while my "friend" hangs out with the girl im crazy for.

fuck you, puke stankass.

15. zen

zen New Jack

Girls are the most fiendish creation of the devil ever created.