Ugliest person you've talked to online...

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

i remember one night me, popgunwar, and leroy were out partying and we were supposed to meet up with some chick popgun talked to on aol before and assured us was hot. when we do meet her, she turns out to be a mustache wearing heffer. so we spent the next hour or so annoying the hell out of her by yelling stupid shit at random people, doing shitloads of tagging and just generally being assholes. then we went to her dorm room and drank all her alcohol and left. ahhh the good old days.

THATS...A..GOOD.ONE

..THE UGLIEST..HOE I.MET..ON THE NET..

WAS .HIDIOUS........OHH..MAN...

IT WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE....

THIS HOE........TALKED ABOUT..HOW FINE SHE WAS AND

ALL THIS SHIT...

WHEN....BIG..PIKUDO......GOT TO HER..HOUSE.

I FELT....LIKE THE CROKEDILE HUNTER....

OHH.MAN...DID I JUST FIND A SPEICIES...IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

..THIS HOE ...WAS...HIDIOUS.....

WELL SINCE I AM A NICE GUY...I ..PLAYED.IT COOL..

BUT BAILED...AS SOON AS I HAD A CHANCE...

...NOT A GOOD EXPIRIENCE

EXCUSE MY SPELLING..............U HOES

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

i remember one night me, popgunwar, and leroy were out partying and we were supposed to meet up with some chick popgun talked to on aol before and assured us was hot. when we do meet her, she turns out to be a mustache wearing heffer. so we spent the next hour or so annoying the hell out of her by yelling stupid shit at random people, doing shitloads of tagging and just generally being assholes. then we went to her dorm room and drank all her alcohol and left. ahhh the good old days.

:lol:

sounds like popgun would do that!

i am 5'9 and i was talking to this one dude online. friend of a friend and all that and i go to meet him and he's about 5'4 and still going for it. he was barely up to my should and he still tried to kiss me even though i had a boyfriend......

Archived