Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tony hawk for mac.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Apr 11, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

anyone got a copy of this game for mac? i know it exists, ive just yet to come across a copy. anyone help a brother out?

2. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

yeah..good looking out seeking. I want my copy asap.

har har

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

4. beard

beard Guest

put me on that list

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

beard, if the download works fine, ill burn a copy and send it off your way.
    you too mac...

thanks rage

6. bumdigger

bumdigger Member

look on kazaa or mirc it's gotta be on there somewhere

7. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

im sure best buy has a copy.

apple is already struggling enough, you shouldnt pirate their software.
    you guys will probably be the first to complain that some game doesnt have a mac version but yet it shit like this that hurts sales and prevents companies from making them.

8. bumdigger

bumdigger Member

why should anyone give a fuck about a major company. what have they done for you lately?

9. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

i was given a copy for free then my friend beat me at every level so i took the cd out and broke it sorry guys

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

apple is hardly struggeling. besides, apple didnt make the game, so when i pirate it, apple doesnt lose out.
    not to mention the fact that i just gave them $1800 for my laptop. i have no problem with collecting my own $50 rebate.

11. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

your philosophy doesnt have a leg to stand on. just admit youre stealing.
    i dont really care but i hate when people put it under the guise of fairness.

apple does lose out. its been awhile since i was into video games but i remember hearing sony makes about $10 for every playstation game sold. im sure apple gets some type of cut when a game is made for their platform as well.

also your rationalization of deserving something free because of the money you spent on a laptop is ridiculous. did you buy the laptop to help apple? or did you buy it because you liked the computer? my guess is you bought it because you liked the computer. you gave them money, they give you a laptop. that was the deal. if you thought you werent getting your moneys worth, its up to you not to buy the computer.

had you sent apple inc. a check for $1800 just to be a good guy, then your rationalization would make a little sense.

also, many companies dont even make games for apple because of low sales, and its things like this which help the problem. the main reason i hear of people not buying macs is because of not enough software. well if there was more software being bought, more would be made - and more would buy macs.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

how did it make you feel to think you were 'showing me up'? that you were tearing about my 'rationalization of thievery'?
    hate to break it to you, but i wasnt rationalizing anything. the 'rebate' line was a joke. do you think i really give a fuck about a multi million dollar corporation?
    if i dont care about the wall i write on, im sure not gonna care about the company i steal a game from. especially when my stealing it doesnt actually COST them anything.

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Macs are for fruitbooters, they are in the same category.

14. im not witty

im not witty Guest

hey why dont you go make another thread wondering why people hate you. then do some coke and make a stupid bet and lose a bunch of money. then you can do some other stuff. take that poopy face

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

The games on the computer lab i use in my school on a mac...if i downloaded that shit and sent it your way, would it work.
    ?