Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tom Leykis Show

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SukiSukiNow, Mar 26, 2003.

1. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Does anyone listen to this guy? He has a show called Leykis 101 and it's absurd but I can't not listen to it. He's a sexist pig and an ungly one at that, normally I don't go around calling people ugly but he's forever putting women down so it's ok.
    http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

2. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i know of him. he's a piece of shit. opie and anthony trounced his ass out of nyc until they got fired...

3. SukiSukiNow

Hooray for Opie and Anthony!

4. SukiSukiNow

He better enjoy it while he can, he couldn't get hot bitches otherwise.

5. Comp

Comp Senior Member

haha a friend of mine got a hustler and he was in it, there were pictures of him (clothed thank god) in his studio with tons of naked girls all around him. he's so funny. i like to listen to his show and think to myself, "i'm so glad i'm not him."

6. curious

curious Member

haha i used to listen but his topics got boring
    really quik... every once on a while he'll have
    a good topic though...
    BRING BACK OPIE AND ANTHONY!..................

7. curious

curious Member

sukisuki,
    you listen to O&A
    they got cut off i dallas
    shit depressed me

8. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

i wish my last name was leykis

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Suki does this mean you don't participate in "Flash Fridays"?
    :(

10. sieb

sieb New Jack

that show reminds me of my dad, he didnt seem like the type to listen to it, he was hella like polite and well mannered, but he would laugh so hard at that show, i did to. sad memory

11. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

a few of my buddies listen to him.....he usually sounds like a dumbass woman hater.....but today they were listening to him....and he was making some goooddamn sense......he was asking all u ladies out there..why the hell do u waste youir time and money and emotion on the dumb undeserving piece of shit u date/livewith/etc.....man i wish every girlfriend ive ever had and aaaaaall the girls i call friend..pretty much any chick..to hear that show........but then again....u wouldve just called him a pig for saying you guys are dumb......shit this aggravating...

12. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

I always listen to him cause i'm a talk radio junkie...he's pretty much an idiot, but he's on point every now and then. But I could give a shit less...at least offensive shit's 10 times better than the triplets.

matthewthirteen.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i listen to him when theres nothing else on
    but i think hes just a cheap rip of howard

a friend of mine turned me onto phil hendrie a while back
    its a great show but i dont even listen to it that often either

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

ron and fez are funny.
    o&a were funny.

that tom likiss guy blows. he pisses me off.

15. SukiSukiNow

Holy shit!!! I'm so glad Im not the only talk radio nerd. I think I'm adicted, I used to listen to Dr. Laura too but now I've cut it down to The Triplets, Howard Stern, Tom Leykis, and Phil Hendrie (I love his disguised voices). They all offend me but I laugh so it's all good.
    Flash Fridays? Shooo, I drive to work topless on the I5.
    How can I get my own talk radio I wonder?