This has prob been done but...

Jake Stevens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pioneer_Inno_2.jpg

295870944inno_for%20web_large.jpg

Portable XM Satellite Radio with MP3; includes Home Kit and Earbuds.

Take a listen to our latest innovation, the Pioneer inno™. Small in size, big on features, it’s the first satellite radio that plays MP3s and WMAs. You heard right; now you can select and record from over 160 crystal-clear channels of live XM radio or play your own MP3/WMA mix. Anytime you want, at home or on the road, hear talk radio, college sports, Major League Baseball®, NASCAR® and any kind of music you choose. That’s unheard of variety and options. And innovation, now available with the Pioneer inno™.

Get Live XM on the Go!

Get XM’s 160 channels live on the go, in the home or in your car

Own one of the world's first portable XM Satellite Radio + MP3 player

Hear it, Click it, Save it!TM

Record your favorite XM channels at home or in the car (no PC required)

Record not only music, but also sports, talk shows, and more

Listen to what you want, when you want

Mix your MP3s/WMAs and XM Tracks!

Mix recorded XM with your MP3s and WMAs

Create your own unique and original playlists

Manage playlists and files without computers or internet

Discover it, Tag it, Own it!

Hear a great tune, tag it and purchase it online with XM + Napster

Get recommendations on XM + Napster

Explore new music on both XM and XM + Napster

Wonk! :D

minidiscs were dope. i remember they appeared about 5 years ago. i got a minidisc/cd boombox and would record shit from the cd player to the minidisc and maintain the same quality, unlike the cd/cassette boombox days. what happened to the minidisc, did they discontinue those things? have they gone the same route as the laserdiscs (remember those were supposed to be the "future" of home movies).

minidiscs were dope. i remember they appeared about 5 years ago. i got a minidisc/cd boombox and would record shit from the cd player to the minidisc and maintain the same quality' date=' unlike the cd/cassette boombox days. what happened to the minidisc, did they discontinue those things? have they gone the same route as the laserdiscs (remember those were supposed to be the "future" of home movies).[/quote']

Haha, yeah.

I know someone that still has a laserdisk player and some movies for it.

I don't know how they thought a CD the size of a record would stick around for very long.

-fuse.

minidiscs were dope. i remember they appeared about 5 years ago. i got a minidisc/cd boombox and would record shit from the cd player to the minidisc and maintain the same quality' date=' unlike the cd/cassette boombox days. what happened to the minidisc, did they discontinue those things? have they gone the same route as the laserdiscs (remember those were supposed to be the "future" of home movies).[/quote']

i too had a minidisc boombox that i would record from anything that knocked out of my computer speakers that couldnt be downloadable.

the ipod pretty much ended the minidisc era here in america. still popular as ever in japan though.

aki__07__so_many_MD_players.jpg