Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

think your vote counts?

Discussion in 'News' started by guerillaeye, Sep 30, 2005.

1. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

lifted off of http://deezlee.com

1. There is no federal agency with regulatory authority or oversight of the U.S. voting machine industry.
    2. 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.
    3. The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers.
    4. The chairman and CEO of Diebold is a major Bush campaign organizer and donor who wrote in 2003 that he was “committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year.”
    5. Republican Senator Chuck Hagel used to be chairman of ES&S. He became Senator based on votes counted by ES&S machines.
    6. Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, long-connected with the Bush family, was recently caught lying about his ownership of ES&S by the Senate Ethics Committee.
    7. Senator Chuck Hagel was on a short list of George W. Bush’s vice-presidential candidates.
    8. ES&S is the largest voting machine manufacturer in the U.S. and counts almost 60% of all U.S. votes.
    9. Diebold’s new touch screen voting machines have no paper trail of any votes. In other words, there is no way to verify that the data coming out of the machine is the same as what was legitimately put in by voters.
    10. Diebold also makes ATMs, checkout scanners, and ticket machines, all of which log each transaction and can generate a paper trail.
    11. Diebold is based in Ohio.
    12. Diebold employed 5 convicted felons as consultants and developers to help write the central compiler computer code that counted 50% of the votes in 30 states.
    13. Jeff Dean was Senior Vice-President of Global Election Systems when it was bought by Diebold. Even though he had been convicted of 23 counts of felony theft in the first degree, Jeff Dean was retained as a consultant by Diebold and was largely responsible for programming the optical scanning software now used in most of the United States.
    14. Diebold consultant Jeff Dean was convicted of planting back doors in his software and using a “high degree of sophistication” to evade detection over a period of 2 years.
    15. None of the international election observers were allowed in the polls in Ohio.
    16. California banned the use of Diebold machines because the security was so bad.
    17. 30% of all U.S. votes are carried out on unverifiable touch screen voting machines with no paper trail.
    18. All — not some — but all the voting machine errors detected and reported in Florida went in favor of Bush or Republican candidates.
    19. The governor of the state of Florida, Jeb Bush, is the President’s brother.
    20. Serious voting anomalies in Florida — again always favoring Bush — have been mathematically demonstrated and experts are recommending further investigation.

2. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

How dare you accuse our Beloved Bushie of such treachery. You shall be fed to the lions....GAURDS SEIZE HIM!!

3. hobo knife

hobo knife Junior Member

ohh, you liberals and your little conspiracy theories. You mean to tell me that the voting industry is controlled by republican funamentalists? So what your saying, is that we don't actualy live in a democracy? That we live under a totalitarian regime who stole control of the country...no, I refuse to believe that.

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

we knew this shit before the last election

hardly anyone even cares.

5. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

i think the more interesting aspect is how an election and the candidates are
    managed and sold to us by an industry that makes it's bread and butter in
    pure deception while the real issues are excluded from the national vernacular.
    it's all charts and graphs
    and how the masses will react to a certain phrase or image. 2 disgustingly
    privileged men using PR to sell themselves as concerned everyday joes working for the common good, yay!

6. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

doesn't it boggle the mind how dubya ended up
    characterized as a regular everyguy

good ol boy down home from texas?

when in reality, he is a trust fund baby from connecticut who had it all handed on a silver platter

karl rove really is an evilgenius

7. guerillaeye

Honorary Doctor of Evil!

[​IMG]

Evil Dr. Rove with Dr. Evil

Presidential Advisor Karl Rove was awarded an honorary doctorate of evil by Dr. Evil's Cruelty University this past Saturday for actions above an beyond the call of evil.
    Rove told the assembled College of Evil that his career started at nine years of age:

Unfortunately the little Catholic girl down the street was a couple years and about 20 pounds on me...When she saw me on my bike...She put me on the ground, flattened me out and gave me a bloody nose.

planetsean.blogspot.com

8. hobo knife

hobo knife Junior Member

It's funny they have PR firms working for them. B/c they just rig the elections in the end. I guess they know they are going to win regardless, they just have to make it look semi-believable that anyone would vote for them. It's been rumored that Bush was coached to pronounce words wrong and appear less intelligent than he is to acheive the good ole boy image. that should be really insulting to anyone that voted for him. Obviously they were targeting the under educated sector...people easily swayed by stuff like "he wants to take yer guns away" "abortion, is it murder?" "gay people are an abomination of marriage" "jesus loves america"

When I see those W stickers I have to get a look at the dipshit driving, so I know what it looks like to be brainwashed. (unless it's a $50,000 car they have no reason to vote for the devil)

[​IMG]

9. guerillaeye

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

I've been saying all along how it's phisically imposible for him to have won the election with the vast amounts of people that never even voted before that came out in droves to get rid of this douchebag. Then the media has the BALLS to turn around and say with a straight face that Bush got the "largest popular vote in U.S. history"??? that's phisically impossible.

11. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

I have a tendency to vandalize these cars. Like If I'm out bombing and say I see a car with a Bush sticker on the back window I'll put a huge X through it and make sure to go all the way across the window or bumper not just on the sticker. True story. I can't help myself.

12. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

God, those are some scary fucking statistics up there. It's just so fucking frustrating to KNOW that we are all victims of rigged elections, fraud, decieit, etc., and that there is nothing that we can do to stand up to it. Why can't some foreign super power come into our country, overthrow our evil dictatorship, and install a fucking democracy? After all, we would do it for them in a heartbeat.

13. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yeah, imagine how the black people feel who were disenfranchised in the last few elections..

man..this country is so great and so fucked all at the same time..but I guess it was built on the blood of slaves while being the land of "freedom and opprotunity"..sheeesh..fuck GW, AMERICA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE,

14. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I bet most of them were democrats who became felons as victims of the drug war too. The left wingers making these lists should be careful what they include for shock value lest they become as bad as their right wing brothers.

15. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

Like I said---politics is "hard ball."