Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE THINGY IS BROKEN

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AskNags, Jan 10, 2002.

1. AskNags

AskNags New Jack

i'M IN A CREATIVE COMA HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

wHAT Do i do???? I can't draw anything.....you know how your mind gets to that point when you sketch like it just starts painting the picture for you in your head. Well my little inner paint mechanism is broken. It's just a blank canvas.
    HOw do I fix it....Do they sell parts somewhere? Is my little cartridge out of ink? This has never happened...........

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

"2 syllables shut-up"

4. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Get some paper and just draw. The more random the better. If I am trying to draw graff. I usually start drawin random words or shit my boys write. If I am trying to draw something real I get into wierd random drawings like fish with chicken legs or stuff I see around the house. Cans, pens, cd cases, video covers, naked girls laying in the spare bedroom. My advice just draw and the door will open. I get that way for days sometimes but eventually I end up coming out of it with a new drive and more inspiration.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i could slap you in the face..........it might smack the 'thingy' back into place......it also might get you to stop posting crap

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im told that near death experiences bring about a winfall of creativity. perhaps you could shoot for one of those. maybe play in traffic or skydive with no parachute.

7. AskNags

AskNags New Jack

yeah seeking ...my mom said the same thing

8. Iris

Iris Banned

your mom told you to go play in traffic?

that sucks.

9. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic Member

Hey nags....Just don't have sex..it works. All that pent up sexual energy will come out in your art. I swear by it. I've come up with my best shit when I was sex starved.

Or...try fasting. For like 2 weeks. That works too. About as well as any drug would. I know it sounds crazy but I wouldn't steer ya wrong kid.

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

whenever i close my eyes before i go to sleep I see all these awsome pictures that i always want to paint, too bad when i try to they never come out good cause i suck at art so much.

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

quit sleeping...thats what works for me. just completely give up sleep for a few nights and eat alot and drink alot of coffee and you will draw like its no bodies bussiness.

Davinci never slept.