Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AskNags

THE THINGY IS BROKEN

i'M IN A CREATIVE COMA HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

wHAT Do i do???? I can't draw anything.....you know how your mind gets to that point when you sketch like it just starts painting the picture for you in your head. Well my little inner paint mechanism is broken. It's just a blank canvas.

HOw do I fix it....Do they sell parts somewhere? Is my little cartridge out of ink? This has never happened...........

Get some paper and just draw. The more random the better. If I am trying to draw graff. I usually start drawin random words or shit my boys write. If I am trying to draw something real I get into wierd random drawings like fish with chicken legs or stuff I see around the house. Cans, pens, cd cases, video covers, naked girls laying in the spare bedroom. My advice just draw and the door will open. I get that way for days sometimes but eventually I end up coming out of it with a new drive and more inspiration.

i could slap you in the face..........it might smack the 'thingy' back into place......it also might get you to stop posting crap

im told that near death experiences bring about a winfall of creativity. perhaps you could shoot for one of those. maybe play in traffic or skydive with no parachute.

Originally posted by AskNags

yeah seeking ...my mom said the same thing

your mom told you to go play in traffic?

that sucks.

Hey nags....Just don't have sex..it works. All that pent up sexual energy will come out in your art. I swear by it. I've come up with my best shit when I was sex starved.

Or...try fasting. For like 2 weeks. That works too. About as well as any drug would. I know it sounds crazy but I wouldn't steer ya wrong kid.

whenever i close my eyes before i go to sleep I see all these awsome pictures that i always want to paint, too bad when i try to they never come out good cause i suck at art so much.

quit sleeping...thats what works for me. just completely give up sleep for a few nights and eat alot and drink alot of coffee and you will draw like its no bodies bussiness.

Davinci never slept.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this