THE THINGY IS BROKEN

AskNags

i'M IN A CREATIVE COMA HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

wHAT Do i do???? I can't draw anything.....you know how your mind gets to that point when you sketch like it just starts painting the picture for you in your head. Well my little inner paint mechanism is broken. It's just a blank canvas.

HOw do I fix it....Do they sell parts somewhere? Is my little cartridge out of ink? This has never happened...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get some paper and just draw. The more random the better. If I am trying to draw graff. I usually start drawin random words or shit my boys write. If I am trying to draw something real I get into wierd random drawings like fish with chicken legs or stuff I see around the house. Cans, pens, cd cases, video covers, naked girls laying in the spare bedroom. My advice just draw and the door will open. I get that way for days sometimes but eventually I end up coming out of it with a new drive and more inspiration.

Hey nags....Just don't have sex..it works. All that pent up sexual energy will come out in your art. I swear by it. I've come up with my best shit when I was sex starved.

Or...try fasting. For like 2 weeks. That works too. About as well as any drug would. I know it sounds crazy but I wouldn't steer ya wrong kid.

Archived