Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the sun bathing thread!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mopius, Jul 22, 2002.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

im going to be nice and brown by summers end, so here are some tips for a sucessful non-burn tan
    -go out for like maybe an hour on each side at most
    -to aviod the "farmers tan" use sunscreen
    -show it off, i think girls like it, but then again what would i know......

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i got a nice tan.....

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i like to keep my slightly off white shade in the summer and my concentration camp complextion in the winter.

it suits me quite nicely

4. FameWhore

FameWhore Junior Member

i have a huge farmers tan, its pretty sweet

5. fizm

fizm Member

WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAN

hideous...jesus...what are you all thinking...

6. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I'm thinking man I wish I was colored

7. jah

jah Elite Member

unless youre with a chick you should have your nuts chopped off for sun bathing. go surfing. or go play in the sun. sunbathin....

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

meef too, thanks to sandy's.:cool:

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i got a good one, but it sure came at a price. i think it took about 2 weeks to finally get the tan. first it was red, for a LONG ass time. then i started to peel, that took a while. finally ive got myself a nice looking tan. was it worth it. OH HELL NO.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

put a non tanned white girl next to a tanned white girl..which one would look more sexy? think of twins...one living up in alaska..then think ofone livin in some tropical island...her hair would look better..actually.. i dont know...i just wouldnt want some girl that glows in the dark..

11. jah

jah Elite Member

exactly willy. white people definitely need the sun. im in cold ass sydney right now and im white as an eskimo's ass. i got a little sun yesterday. i miss living in hawaii.

12. 455

455 Guest

I'm starting to get tan......whoopie!

13. (_)_)=====D~

(_)_)=====D~ New Jack

14. socrates

socrates Guest

I can't tan, I just burn...hence my facination with 12oz.

15. sneak

sneak Guest

^^^damn, i was gonna say the same