>>T:O:O:L:S<<

T=E=A=S=E

I'm planning on getting a circular saw soon, and i was wondering if any of you guys got one, whether its cordless or the cord kind you plug in for power...

i kinda like the idea of not having to worry about plugging the cord in to do the work you need to do, but im worried if i get a powerful battery operated cordless one, it could die out during a project... (i know you charge it before hand and inbetween fuckers, but you see what im getting at...)

what do you guys think? you have one? if so which kind do you got, and would you get the other type if you could now...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

I'm planning on getting a circular saw soon, and i was wondering if any of you guys got one, whether its cordless or the cord kind you plug in for power...

i kinda like the idea of not having to worry about plugging the cord in to do the work you need to do, but im worried if i get a powerful battery operated cordless one, it could die out during a project... (i know you charge it before hand and inbetween fuckers, but you see what im getting at...)

what do you guys think? you have one? if so which kind do you got, and would you get the other type if you could now...

Tease you want to get cordless Dewalt.... I use these kinds of tools at work all the time, and we just have multiple batteries, that way there's always a full one. Trust me, you'll hate having a cord that shit sucks.

i winded up getting a craftsman 5000 rpm / 14 amp circular saw with the cord you have to plug in. has a laser guide on it as well.

it will serve my purpose for now, its not like im building a house... just want to try and make some shit for around the house.

first project up is going to be a dvd holder, shits going to be fun.

going to get some pine wood or something i can stain once im done, then hook it up. i got it drawn up already.

So I'm planning on leaving the house later.

And my car has pretty shoddy AC so should I...

use the shitty AC or just roll down the windows??

What do you guys think? Experiences?

:lol: :lol: :eek: :confused: :confused: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Originally posted by Crimsøn

So I'm planning on leaving the house later.

And my car has pretty shoddy AC so should I...

use the shitty AC or just roll down the windows??

What do you guys think? Experiences?

:lol: :lol: :eek: :confused: :confused: :spin: :spin: :spin:

ggggggggggggggggggggggggood one b!

:rolleyes:

its not that dumb of a question you ignant mother fucker... haha.

there's postivies and negatives for both the cord having tools and the cordless ones, and i think for the circular saw the one with the cord is better for what i needed to do.

so fuck off ya dumb bitch.

it's so simple:

cord = more reliable power

no cord = more portable

it all depends on what you're doing.

If you're on a roof then go cordless.

If you're inside the shop or a work zone, get the cord.

:lol: :lol: :eek: :confused: ;) :lick: :idea: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Orinally posted by T=E=A=S=E

My point was that it's a rather simple decision

which you should be able to make without

bringing 12oz into it.

its not just about the decision you dip, i was asking if others have tools, and if they did, what kind and if they were happy with it.

if someone woulda said "oh i had mine for awhile now, its cordless, and works great, gets the job done, and it doesnt die out on me half way through a job like you might be worrying about..."

then i mighta got a cordless one...

thats all i was asking for. but you stupid fucks got to be dickheads an shit, trying to be the next "e-fucking popular member of 12oz's channel zero" that yall cant get past the topic thread i post, and instead start poppin' off at the mouth with stupid ass replies that yall think are funny and that everyone else will laugh or like you because of.

you cornballs need to grow the fuck up already and chill on that gay shit.

:eek:

Originally posted by Telo

Tease, you've never cut a piece of wood in your life.. You live in the burbs and you yell at your dad for running his compressor in the garage..

shut your stupid fucking wanna be cool ass up you little bitch you.

fuck off about me living in the burbs, as well as all that crap with my parents and I, you dont know anything about me or my family, so quit acting like you do chump. get you a life and quit worrying about mine you fucking wanna be faggot.

:shook:

Guest im not witty

fuck freud blades, go cmt. i used to work there. actually dont order from them because its probably out of stock and backordered and itll take you a year to get it. haha.

www.cmtusa.com

Archived