so its saturday.

iloveboxcars

come and kill me. im not getting drunk. im not painting. im not ... doing anything. yay for sitting at home alone. staring at the computer screen. wishing someone would call and invite you to drink thier beer for free. eh, maybe ill just go to sleep early today.

who else is having an uneventful weekend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

also, it seems people hold grudges on 12oz.

i never really understood this.. even though i might be guilty of it acouple of times in the past.

and this goes for the likes of tease and mapo too. in one thread i could be telling them to die, and meaning it.. . but if they post something in another thread worthy of my eyes, its almost like the other thread didnt happen. or even if they dont post something interesting in the next thread im still willing to give them another chance. another chance at not being stupid.

ramble ramble ramble.

Originally posted by i11igul

damn, by the time i read the first 2 posts i thought i had someone to share my self pity with,

now boxcars is getting drunk and im alone

boo for sitting at home alone:mad:

lol....

me too -we all be alone... well I am & its gettingto me

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Didn't do jack shit on Saturday night because on Friday we got hammered enough for like 5 days' worth on homemade rum concoctions (see "What RUM does to you...?" thread).

Spent the whole day and night nursing the hangover while doing awesome stuff like reading and playing assorted puzzle games and drinking chocolate milk. Today I went to see "The Rundown", then played Halo for the rest of the day. I also petted the dog for a long time.

Relatively uneventfull weekends can be actually quite nice.

Originally posted by S@T@N

I bet he just hung himself in his attic

Heh.

My parents came into town this weekend, so I spent Friday night eating out with them, my girlfriend, my sister, and her boyfriend .. followed by a game of 20th Anniversary Trivial Pursuit, which the males won. Oh, and I was able to answer a question from the toilet in the other room (the answer was Chris Matthews). Saturday we all went to a local park that overlooks downtown and the river, went out to eat, walked around campus, went to the football game, then chilled at home and played video games. Today, I woke up at 8 am (it's what happens when you go to bed before midnight and 8 is your normal waking hour the rest of the week), played on the computer, read for school, helped my sister write a paper, and just enjoyed a meal of pad thai cooked by my girlfriend.

I'm off to do dishes.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

My parents came into town this weekend, so I spent Friday night eating out with them, my girlfriend, my sister,

Who-ho-hoa man, stop right there. Hehe.

Sounds like a cool weekend, up until the dishes. Fuck dishes.

saturday:

nurse hangover

get more beer for homies birthday

drink the beer

smoke some green

drunk tagging

exploring an abandoned library thats being demolished...

found several air horns

watched a huge brawl almost happen

police came

ate some mcdonalds for free

went home.

cheers.

Archived