Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i went to the asylum today . . .

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

a friend and i went to an asylum by my house. we didn't stay long, and we just went looking in a few rooms. there were only two of us and in a huge shady place like that, 2 people is about 3 too few. 5 people would be nice.

we just went on the roof and i only took about 5 photos. we kept on hearing noises like somebody was driving through the back road where we were parked. after hearing some noises needless to say we wanted to get the fuck outta there. it was dark and we didnt have any flashlights anyway.

so i was trying to do some research on the place when i came upon a site with some people like me who just wanted to explore the place. their look around was much more extensive and as you will see below - a lot creepier. and no i did not take the picture. this was on the 6th floor. we passed it on the way to the roof though. i have no idea if the blood is real or when the photo was taken. my friend and i (like i said) didn't see this when we were there cause we didn't look around too much.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kalashnikov856/assyluminside12.jpg'>

quote from site:

"AT FIRST WE THOUGHT IT COULD HAVE BEEN PIGEON BLOOD, THEN WE FOUND THIS. THE BED WAS COVERED IN A SPOT THE SIZE OF SOMEONES HEAD WITH BLOOD. BUT MAL WAS FEELING TO FREAKY TO GET ANY CLOSER FOR A PIC OF IT. ISN'T THIS ENOUGH?"

p.s. - anyone in the philly area who wants to go with me (and maybe some others) to creepy places email me at [[email protected]][email protected][/email].

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

if it was pigeon blood, pigeions have tha much blood?

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

why would an abandoned asylum still have furniture? :confused:

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

other items in the asylum:

wall clocks
    plaster of paris molds of pinecones and shit like that
    patent documents
    beds
    wheelchair(s)
    desks
    etc.

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

who the fuck would leave some of those items in the asylum? that's what baffles my mind

6. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Damn I wish I was up there. I want one of those that I can explore. Yeah my morbid curiousity is getting the best of me. That picture just makes me think "Damn I wondered what happened?" Then I all start think about it and laughing. I would probably have some new furnature by the look of that chair there might be a few good items left.

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

you never know what happened on the chairs and whatnot. mental patients probably took shits all over them.

maybe you can take one of those bloody hospital beds home. i'm sure your girl would LOVE knocking boots on that

8. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

They're steel framed chairs. Take the seat off and reapolster it clean the steel. nice chair as good as new. It's super cheap to get a little fabric, some staples and filler for the cushion. Or I'd just go and get some wood and hook it up. On second thought if I actually felt like doing the work with the wood to make it nice. I would just make a whole chair.

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh......dammit!! i want to go really really bad. if im ever up that way well have to get in touch, that looks like a great place

10. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

is that in Whitby????I've heard of that place

11. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I live about 2 minutes from this place. I've been in there once before at night but I wasn't "all that normal" at the time and cops saw my friend and I trying to get it, nothing happened we got away.

But tonight myself and 6 friends are going, half of us are bringing video cameras with "nightshot" We'll try and find Mang's bed on the 6th floor.

If I get anything good on camera I'll try and post it.

wish me luck.

12. Iris

Iris Banned

i wanna go to the scary place!

there are no really scray places near me except this area in the valley people called helltown (creative name right?) where there's an "abandonede schoolbus" where children died in a bus accident and they make handprints in the dust........... or something to that effect. the bloody room thing looks much better.

why would they be slaughtering chickens in an asylum? maybe a loony girl has crazy period all over the room......

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Looks to me like someone just spilled their fruit punch.....

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

I WANNA GO I WANNA GO!!! i wish i lived in philly

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

alot of times when places are adandoned everything is left there.
    patient records, machines, chairs wheelchairs, beds they have nothing better to do with it.