Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So i walked up to a guy in a truck and punched him......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Aug 31, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

well there is this guy who likes my girl and she says hi to him and shit. any way everytime he sees me he dog's me or laugh's or someshit so yesterday he was reving his engin at me and i turned around to ask him what his problem was and i caught up to him made a complete stop and said " what the fuck are you looking at!?" "nothing, im sorry" he says. so whatever i let it slide so this little bitch calls my girl and tells her i am talking shit to him for me to leave him alone so she calls me and i see him again so i pull him over after about 20 min of following him. we stop right on the side of the road i walk up to him tell him " What the fuck," grab him by the shirt and start punching away he had 3 other guys in the truck not a one did shit. i ripped his shirt completly off! he took off like a bat outa hell and now my girl is mad at me because she says it was uncalled for. i think that pissed me off to the point to where i am really thinking about leaving my girlfriend of the last 19 1/2 months...how in the fuck is she mad at me.......:mad: :confused: ;) :mad:

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

haha man shes a girl, most dont like violence, but fuck her you did the right thing

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

sounds to me like the fuck deserved it.

no regrets my friend.:king:

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

AHAHAHAHHA YOUR DUMB!!!. HAHA, it sounds like the fucking rednecks in my town who want to fight you cause you looked at em wrong and they get pissed off. I bet you cruise for hours on end of fri and sat nights. Jeez dude, it sounds like you have been over testosrteroneized. Your getting pissed withought a real reason.

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

And mayby what i just said isnt true, i certainly mean no offence by it but it reminds me of the dumb rednecks who start shit so they can try to be masculine.

6. socrates

socrates Guest

Leave her and become a hermit

7. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

10. socrates

socrates Guest

I got firsties on your bitch

11. postaholic

postaholic Guest

she was/is prolly fucking him still....

:lol:

12. socrates

socrates Guest

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH.....I'm trying to get him to too dump his girl so I can hit it.

13. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

sounds to me like hes from texas and you know what they say about texas.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

15. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

you're girl has or is in the process of bangin fools without your consent.