Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SANE

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by Are2, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Are2

Are2 Guest

r.i.p.

http://www.graffiti.org/nyctrains/sane.jpg'>

this thread is long overdue

these are stolen flicks (thanks)
    i don't have the scanner anymore
    please post more

[img]http://www.at149st.com/images/sane.jpg'>

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i feel like im visisting a cemetary when i come to the heavens

jah love.

3. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

this thread made me happy to see. i'll see if i can dig up some photos too. rip sane.

4. Jerk182

Jerk182 Member

sane is easily one of my favorites EVER. always so simple and so fresh. stripped down letters with quirky awkward connections that you could never have thought of. this aspect lives on with smith. all my favorite smith things say sane. sane, fresh forever.
    -jerk182

oh yeah years ago i caught a sanesmith tag on these boulders on the train tracks behind tufts university. any one else seen these? lets hear it for the random troopers. theres been a few times ive noticed sanesmith had been there before when i thought no one had.
    i'll dig around some sites for some flicks. lets try to keep it to shit sane actually did. its hard to tell but id like to see em separate from the smith joints.

5. Showoff

Showoff Guest

I love sidestreets around LIC and Greenpoint where there are mad old Sane tags around and new shit Smith did..
    Showoff

6. ceasroni

ceasroni Member

true king r.i.p :king:

7. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

:king: :king: :king:

long live the memory of Sane.

8. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

definately a king among kings, post more flicks!

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

http://www.at149st.com/images/smith3.jpg'>
    [url=http://www.at149st.com]www.at149st.com[/url] in case you dont know about it

10. triads

triads New Jack

yo definately sane had some ill stylez.i wish i had some flicks of his shit on the hudson line before they cleaned shit up.

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

ive never had a chance to see his work in person, but of all the flicks ive seen they more then justify his medium and prowess as a king.

12. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

One my all time favourite writers too. Such a simple style but so innovative with it. One of those writers that makes writing look like fun. He influenced a lot of writers in London in the early 90s, and continues to do so. RIP.

13. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

I read some good stuff on him and his brother in the book "The Art of Getting Over", good book you should read it RIP SANE

14. wutangbanger

wutangbanger Member

rest in peace i just caught a sane and kech train today when going outside for gym class

15. Soul_Rebel

Soul_Rebel New Jack

i caught a couple of dope sane pieces on the tracks on the way to NYC. rip sane he was the fucking king :king: