SANE

Guest Are2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

r.i.p. sane...a deff nyc legend he still has the tunnels laced up...and yes smith does those sane's for him...i wish i could see more pics of his original work....he was so fresh for his time....just the other day the train stoped in the tunnel n all u see out the window is sane sane sane sane sane...people must of though i was crazy putting my face o the glass staring into the dark...he will be missed...and there shouldnt be a arugment of how people think he died....have some respect n let the man rest in peace...how ever he went out was gods will n leave it at that....

• 3 weeks later...

One of the most consistant ,originall ,and freshest writers that have overall inspired me. He tragickly fell off the brooklyn bridge and died , i have heard he was hitting shit up and slipped and i have also heard he was pushed off , but however it happened sane will always remain out there , even if it has to be done by his bro smith or friend cycle or just anybody who has been inspired by him,bottom line is ... R.I.P KING SANE he will live on forever.

• 4 weeks later...

wish i could have met this kid. mad skill up on those pieces, and from what ive heard he was a chill guy too. We need more people like him. RIP Sane, wish I could have met you...

drop rhymes, not bombs

(of course, i only reffer to REAL bombs, drop lots of paint bombs)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest soneMILWwi

rip sane. ws mad that i had to take to shots to get this sane whole car, it was to close to treees to get a nice shot, but this is what i could come up with. its probably the most memorible whole i have caught in my days. much respect...

crazywhiteboy414@aol.com

eba00349740f00000001.jpgeba00349740f00000002.jpg

long live a legend...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

rip sane

in that movie Bomb the System, they hella bite the whole incident... the main characters bro dies by falling off the brooklyn bridge, and then later when his other friend dies, he gets hella faded then climbs up there to do a RiP piece... wack.

im confused about when sane died though... i thought he died in the 80's, but on here are pieces dated up to 2000 (i think smith or cycle did those)...does anyone know more specifically??

• 4 weeks later...

I met Smith about two years ago in Queens; he was painting with Cycle and I had no idea it was him until I introduced myself. Straight up, he doesn't like to be interviewed or photographed (not even action flicks). I did manage to ask him a few questions, some he avoided to an extent.

The one moment that will be etched in my mind forever: I asked him, "What can you tell me about your brother?" He replied, "Well he was always a great partner..."

You should've seen the smile on his face... :)

Archived