SANE

Guest Are2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sane is easily one of my favorites EVER. always so simple and so fresh. stripped down letters with quirky awkward connections that you could never have thought of. this aspect lives on with smith. all my favorite smith things say sane. sane, fresh forever.

-jerk182

oh yeah years ago i caught a sanesmith tag on these boulders on the train tracks behind tufts university. any one else seen these? lets hear it for the random troopers. theres been a few times ive noticed sanesmith had been there before when i thought no one had.

i'll dig around some sites for some flicks. lets try to keep it to shit sane actually did. its hard to tell but id like to see em separate from the smith joints.

yeah man iseen those in like 94 95 on the purple line trax in medford behind tufts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
No doubt a true legend. I dont think theres been a graffiti book ive read that didnt have him or his brother in it. RIP SANE

I dont recall them being in The Art Of Getting Over...I could be mistaken though, I read it in the store.

RIP David "SANE" Smith, you'll never be forgotten.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived