Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Preacher Punched In The Face

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by I.C.Shadow, Nov 29, 2005.

1. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

it looks fake, but maybe its not..

i replayed it like 8 times and dude looks like hes not connecting..

3. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

He does seem to get a weak connect, it's real though, i think...

4. methadone program

methadone program Member

naw, that shits not fake...it was a guy from a shelter that the church brought in for the service....dude said he just did it for the hell of it...later, the preacher went and visitied the guy in jail...he didnt press charges, but the guy had warrants or some other shit...

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

it looks like it just kinda swiped him.

nowhere close to a knockout punch, dude just turned around and walked away like it was nothing, which im sure it was.

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i did some investigation...heres POOPS link

Oklahoma Preacher Gets Punched During Sermon

Save It
    Email this Article Email It
    Print this Article Print It

A well known Oklahoma pastor was attacked Sunday while giving the alter call at his church.

Pastor Billy Joe Daugherty of Victory Christian Center in Tulsa was almost knocked out when 50-year-old Steven Rogers walked forward and punched him during the time when people were joining the church.

As the music played, without warning, the man punched Daugherty in the face. Before he could land a knockout blow, he was yanked away. With blood pouring down his face, Daugherty kept on preaching and forgiving.

Daugherty says the attack came after telling the biblical story of Paul and Silas being beaten and thrown into jail. He says the attack "was like an illustrated sermon."

Rogers was hauled off to jail after allegedly hitting two more people, including a security guard. The pastor now has a black eye and stitches three days after the altercation that was caught on tape.

No one knows why Rogers attacked Daugherty. Church representatives say Rogers was bused to the service from a local mission. After his arrest they found out there was a warrant out for his arrest for violating a protective order.

7. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Yeah he missed. But there was som rubbing of the forearm on cheek. Close though.

8. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

did he fall down?

i didnt see anyone else take him down

9. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

peep Pffffffts' link... look at the preacher. hes got some marks on his face.. looks like there was some connection.

...and utah makes my skin crawl.

bad

10. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Yeah, he connected.
    What a fucking nutball.

Shit happened in Oklahoma, not Utah.
    But yeah, Utah is scary.

"Fifteen years ago, Rogers struck Richard Roberts, son of evangelist Oral Roberts, while Roberts was rehearsing for his "Richard Roberts Live" television show, the Tulsa World reported Wednesday. Roberts did not file charges."

Apparently, this is just something this cat does from time to time.

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Things in Utah are amazingly easy to "requisition," true story, a friend of mine on his last trip shipped back about 20 bottles of this substancE, The disCussion of wHich is not allowed on here.

*cough*

12. SKOTREL

SKOTREL Member

LMAO...damn i wish he would have been a better shot that would have been great!!!!It looks like he was nervous and thats why he landed a glancing blow on the right instead of a solid connecter to left side of the jaw.

13. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

crazy crackers...

14. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

^^where's that qoute from again?

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

umm...iunno. maybe chris rock. but seriously..every person there is nuts. look at that shit. fuck utah.