people listening to stupid music

seppuku

like linkin park... most everyone i know is into that shit. and they are people who like rap.. what the fuck genre does linkin park fall under anyway?

today i was riding with this girl, and she was had some nelly or someshit in her cd player, i said 'ya got anything else?' she pulls out her cd case, and in there is a bunch of crap like ginuwine, juvenile, nsync, linkin park, tupac, etc. now that's at least 4 different genres of music... and the thing is, everyone high school kid is into that shit. why do they all believe that if a song is played on the radio or has a video it must be good? it's fucking ridiculous.

and then there's kids who listen to cheesy ass techno tunes along the lines of "better off alone" and "sandstorm". these kids need to buy a clue... sorry if this post seems retarded. never ranted on about something like this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever dude, anything you listen to, someone else either thinks its lame, or they used to listen to it and now thinks is trendy.

Guest NoamChomsky

Fuckin' things brown!/Its not brown,its champagne/Oh yeah I heard about these they're the newest thing in Europe/Diamonds are supposed to be colorless,how much you pay for this brown rock?/you mean to tell me you bought a girl your not even going out with an engagement ring ring?my friend youve been eating retard sandwiches again./

Originally posted by seppuku

...she pulls out her cd case, and in there is a bunch of crap like ...juvenile, ..., tupac, etc............ sorry if this post seems retarded.

ummmmm............... tupac stupid? Really. His pre 95 stuff is legendary man. Get with it. Juvenile? His style was so off the hook when he FIRST came out nobody could even fathom what the hell was goin' on. " you got a tresspasin' charge huh?" Given.. he blew up..hot boys sold like speed in Colorado and now he is just another bling bling but hey ............. who has a problem with making money.

And yes this post is retarded.......... offense taken.

CAPS................. I like music....... in my earface.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by seppuku

who listen to cheesy ass techno tunes along the lines of "better off alone" and "sandstorm". these kids need to buy a clue... ]

i am SICK TO FUCKIN DEATH of hearing americans call stuff like that techno. IT IS NOT TECHNO!!!!!! techno is stufff like carl cox etc.

that is trance, not techno, BUT TRANCE DAMMIT. how hard is it for americans (no im not saying u all do it, swif1 obviously knows his stuff - ferry corsten is great) to get it rite? techno is shit they listen to in dark, smelly german clubs where all the men are gay and r wearing tight leather clothes. trance is fit girls in small shiny clothes.

oh yeh: if your into trance, get anything by dj tiesto

Archived