Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Outrage over Iraqi prison torture (Combined)

Discussion in 'News' started by metallix, Apr 29, 2004.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

3. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Edit: My bad, didn't notice the first link.

4. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

Yeah, sick

Do you guys remember way back when the invasion of Afghanistan started, and I said that any al-Quaida guerrillas captured would talk, one way or another? Do you remember when I said that that flight from Afghanistan to Guantanamo Bay in a C-130, chained to the deck, was a looong flight across the Atlantic? You don't suppose they "lost" any prisoners over the tailgate ramp, do ya?

Do you remember when I said that the CIA and Delta Force and the Special Forces were probably smoking al-Quaida guerrillas in cafe's and coffee shops in cities all over the world?

I'd say these guys are really fucking sorry they ever fucked with the United States. But at least they are still alive, and if they know what's good for them, they will sing like canaries. And if they won't, I hope they can swim, cause it's a long way back.

You guys are always talking about "gangsta this" and "gangsta that."

Well THIS is the real deal. Anybody that fucks with us will profoundly regret it. That's REAL gangsta, not some pretend bad ass poseur in a low-rider Buick.

You want to see "hard?" This ^^^ is hard. "NO MERCY." Believe it.

5. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

I'm curious as to know how they went about doing this. Aren't there usually officers and high-ranking enlisted around to make sure shit doesn't get out of hand?

6. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

KaBar is nothing more than a hobo, in all its definitions

7. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Why are all of your posts one sentence? Maybe two if you're lucky. On one thread you even continued the second sentence on the next post. I guess you didn't want to jeapordize your one-sentence "traditon."

8. PalestineOne

9. PalestineOne

but youve got a point though!

10. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

He's always concise, though. And witty, too. Both are qualities I admire.

11. PalestineOne

oh now I remembered why... cause my computer for some reason doesnt recognize the edit link, so I cant edit my posts.

12. PalestineOne

I bet KaBar sells propane and propane accessories for a living haha

13. Re: Yeah, sick

I never doubted this kind of shit was taking place and it definatelly doesnt surprise me that you're so fond of the whole thing.
    So whats your bet? are these the masterminds behind terrorist attacks on US soil? Are these the people that refuse to have their country run by you guys? or are they a random pick from the hundreds of people that are locked up in these fine facilities for any reason whatsoever?

Anyway, so what makes the US troops any different than Saddam down there right now? Is this your idea of liberating a country and dont you find it funny how the US uses all the international human right treaties as an excuse to go to war so your troops can violate them?

14. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

My bet is that the female general in charge of this prison was a poor officer, and nobody under her command had any respect for the regulations about guarding prisoners. More than likely, the prisoners were difficult to manage as well as arrogant. And more than likely, that just fueled the desire on the part of the soldiers guarding them to break their will by whatever means.

You're wrong when you insinuate that I condone this sort of brutality. I do not condone it, and especially not if the Iraqis in these photographs were regular Iraqi troops. However, what is absolutely true, and what you will not or cannot acknowledge is that the Iraqi government, the Baath Party and the Sunni ruling class in general is composed of the moral equivalent of the Nazi Party.

So U.S. troops humiliated a bunch of S.S. guards and stormtroopers.

It's not right, and should not have happened. Maybe if they had surrendered immediately and 'fessed up during interrogation they would be back home with their families now. But instead, I suspect they copped an attitude, thinking that the Americans are all a bunch of weak, soft pussies incapable of beating the ever-loving shit out of some smart-ass Iraqi secret police agent, and that they could be disrespectful and oppositional and that "there ain't nothing you can do about it."

Guess again.

The guards should have known better than to risk prosecution for their stupid brutality, and were even stupider for allowing anybody to film it. On the other hand, the trials may just be for show, so the CIA can say they cleaned up the problem. Most likely, this brutality was a free-lance deal, because people who have been seriously interrogated by the CIA do not show up on CNN, or anywhere else, for that matter. These soldiers were stupid, and they will probably go to prison for it.

15. HYDRO BILL

HYDRO BILL Junior Member

Whatever Kabar2 you`re an asshole for defending this crap. They probably did nothing to deserve this abuse. Putting people in solitary is cruel enough. This is all about soldiers with small penises, that "woman" included. Imagine Iraq was the superpower and they were doing this to your son. America can expect years and years of tough Iraqis killing Americans for abuses like this. No it`s not Gangsta.This is weakness.