Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

oldschool/bboy characters

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by sect one, Apr 10, 2002.

1. sect one

sect one Elite Member

yeah i know this is cheesy as hell but id like to see some bboy characters paper or painted oldschool characters adidas suit wearing kangol rockin fatlaced punks anything oldschool thanks a lot.......

[​IMG]

2. sect one

sect one Elite Member

as you can see ive resorted to stealin pics ....
    [​IMG]

3. forest gump

forest gump New Jack

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....uhh

4. MOE

MOE Junior Member

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

what is it like 1989; break dancing was cool 12 years ago -word

6. sect one

sect one Elite Member

yo man shit doesnt have to be new to be cool who cares of its old a lot of kids like rock thats like 30 years old does it mean it sucks cause its old? that was a tool thing to say.and brekdancing was out by 1989 :D learn your history bud....

7. sarifs&clips

sarifs&clips Member

8. teister

teister Senior Member

Yeah, word. Bboying isn't dead anyways. it just keeps getting better.

9. sect one

sect one Elite Member

thanks zone for contributing hot stuff and yeah breaking just keeps getting better most of my friends do i basically gave up but im really into all the "oldschool" things i dont care if people think its cheesy im not too up to date on breakin but it seems like the things now is like more focused on footwork and getting into crazy freezes where as more power the years before or maybe im just totally wrong

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

like a giant among men...

[​IMG]

11. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

^MODE 2^ in full effect!

12. eleven17

eleven17 Guest

what is it like 1989; break dancing was cool 12 years ago -word

hahaha that had me laughin my as off....yo man graffiti is from the 70's.....................................WORD!....lumpshit...so your telling me that you only do graffiti because its cool?hahahahahahaha im gonna laugh when you fall off like the rest when it becomes uncool...no beef but damn if you knew the history of graff it is about as old as the first stages of breaking and popping...if not older.......WORD!

13. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i know graffiti has been around forever; it's just break dancing has really lost its popularity in the last 10 years - i did not mean disrespect to any one

14. sect one

sect one Elite Member

didnt you read what he just said ..... just cause its old doesnt mean its not popular .. maybe you are in graff for a populairty contest and to write your gfs name on lined paper ....just think

15. BRISKE

BRISKE New Jack

yea i like that zone.