oldschool/bboy characters

sect one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tears*uno

what is it like 1989; break dancing was cool 12 years ago -word

yo man shit doesnt have to be new to be cool who cares of its old a lot of kids like rock thats like 30 years old does it mean it sucks cause its old? that was a tool thing to say.and brekdancing was out by 1989 :D learn your history bud....

thanks zone for contributing hot stuff and yeah breaking just keeps getting better most of my friends do i basically gave up but im really into all the "oldschool" things i dont care if people think its cheesy im not too up to date on breakin but it seems like the things now is like more focused on footwork and getting into crazy freezes where as more power the years before or maybe im just totally wrong

Guest eleven17

what is it like 1989; break dancing was cool 12 years ago -word

hahaha that had me laughin my as off....yo man graffiti is from the 70's.....................................WORD!....lumpshit...so your telling me that you only do graffiti because its cool?hahahahahahaha im gonna laugh when you fall off like the rest when it becomes uncool...no beef but damn if you knew the history of graff it is about as old as the first stages of breaking and popping...if not older.......WORD!

Guest tears*uno

i know graffiti has been around forever; it's just break dancing has really lost its popularity in the last 10 years - i did not mean disrespect to any one

YODA!

I like the b-boy characters(or should i say charters):crazy:. I also wanna see a character thread or sketchbook character thread...i just didnt want to post this in a new thread:(. Hay, its an idea tho :idea:

Also, that chick in the bathroom, i'd lick her asshole clean if given the chance! :eek: :dazed: :D

Horray ASER1NE

Archived