ok so am i a nerd?

Guest spectr

ok so i used to watch orignal star trek when i was a kid, but this season i started watching enterprise and i am hooked anyone else on here down with enterprise? i just downloaded the first 2 seasons i like the plot lines so far it seems really cool though not as good as babylon 5 shit i must be a nerd ok you all can laugh at me now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...1&st=&p=entry

^ the original enterprise thread.

I personally enjoy the new series, but it needs some life to it. People have been complaining that the bad guys just aren't menacing enough, but fuck that. I think the variations of the Xindi are great. The special effects are nice, and all the lesbian undertones with T'Pol are the icing.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 23 2004, 12:52 PM

where's weaponX....?

I bet he's got a thing to say.

lol, i got perfect timing. just got on the pc, and there's a star trek thread.

which reminds me - spectr, don't call yourself a nerd unless you're ugly, annoy people, and you're stupid.

A geek, on the other hand, is cool. If you're into sci-fi, how is that a bad thing? Maybe it just means that you're a great thinker with a good imagination and you're ahead of your time.

wow 12oz hates on star trek less then i thought, I really dig on the sulabahn though i have only seen this season and 3/4's of the first season, the whole temporal cold war plot is fresh and how dumb the crew humans are just rolling up to aliens and telling them yo heres how you get to my planet and here is the best technology we got is funny. I never got into voyager at all, i always thought it was crap and the premise was pretty weak, and couldnt they come up with someone other then the borg to fight. Ok thanks for not hating on me most of 12oz

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 23 2004, 02:15 PM

Uhhm..I dunno man this kid that was in my class in middle school was all into star trek. He also didnt take showers, had the fucking most snowiest looking wig piece ever, and brought in japanese writing claiming to know how to read it when he really had no clue.

Sooo..

well i read english i shower every day and i have my real hair.

Originally posted by spectr+Nov 23 2004, 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Nov 23 2004, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Nov 23 2004, 02:15 PM

Uhhm..I dunno man this kid that was in my class in middle school was all into star trek. He also didnt take showers, had the fucking most snowiest looking wig piece ever, and brought in japanese writing claiming to know how to read it when he really had no clue.

Sooo..

well i read english i shower every day and i have my real hair.

[/b]

dont lie, he just pinned you....

Yeah, Voyager is the one I never got deep into, as well. You're right that it sucked that it was only the Borg as their main bad guys. DS9 was good when Nog and Jake weren't in it. TNG and the original will most likely always be the best.

You know what was good? Space: Above and Beyond. I think I started a thread on that, too. I doubt it was very successful, much like the show. FOX sucks at cancelling the right shows, man.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 23 2004, 03:18 PM

Yeah, Voyager is the one I never got deep into, as well. You're right that it sucked that it was only the Borg as their main bad guys. DS9 was good when Nog and Jake weren't in it. TNG and the original will most likely always be the best.

You know what was good? Space: Above and Beyond. I think I started a thread on that, too. I doubt it was very successful, much like the show. FOX sucks at cancelling the right shows, man.

yeah suprnova used to have a torrent of every episode, i never got around to downloading it, and man Kirk kicks ass and i always thought uhuara was kinda sexy. yeah once ds9 got into the whole war with the dominion it got ok.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Nov 23 2004, 10:40 PM

i've liked it since i was a little kid, i remember watching it when i was four or five years old, i haven't seen it since they took Voyager off Fox, what happened on the last episode, did they make it home?

i dont know never watched voyager i hope the borg killed them all, check out enterprise its actually pretty fresh and yeah i got into when i was real little watching kirk kick ass every episodes.

i was a big next generation fan when i was younger.. then, like 2 years ago, i got really into the one w/ the bitch commander.. and yeah, 7 of 9 was hot.... and there was one episode where the klingon bitch was in heat... ooof. but yeah, i saw em all, and got pretty bored

coolest episodes:

old school: the crew gets transported to some wierd planet where they fight the aliens w/ abraham lincoln.

generation: they had a problem w/ these lil hairballs clogging the ship.. which in turn cause space/time probs... and half the show, they were in the scenes w/ an old school show.

voyager: they reach an SOS vessel, where the occupents (sp?) are held captive by some psychedelic computer program