ok so am i a nerd?

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity@Nov 23 2004, 11:40 PM

coolest episodes:

old school: the crew gets transported to some wierd planet where they fight the aliens w/ abraham lincoln.

generation: they had a problem w/ these lil hairballs clogging the ship.. which in turn cause space/time probs... and half the show, they were in the scenes w/ an old school show.

voyager: they reach an SOS vessel, where the occupents (sp?) are held captive by some psychedelic computer program

ok here are mine

old school: doomsday device, i used to have fucking nightmares about that thing

next generation: the episode where picard becomes borg, resistance is futile

ds9: dont have one

voyager: never watched it

enterprise: storm front or shockwave.

bodice....hush yo mouf

babylon 5 has that cheesy cgi feel to it.

but bookwise it great

my favorite star trek show is hands down deepspace nine..inter species drama like woah and the captain was badass..

i really liked farscape alot as well..except for the last part of the last episode

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Nov 23 2004, 11:57 PM

bodice....hush yo mouf

babylon 5 has that cheesy cgi feel to it.

but bookwise it great

my favorite star trek show is hands down deepspace nine..inter species drama like woah and the captain was badass..

i really liked farscape alot as well..except for the last part of the last episode

man i thought for the time the cgi for b5 was dope, and the plot was fucking great, though you had to see every episode to follow it, and i dont know about ds9 until the last 1 or 2 seasons i didnt even bother watching it.

Archived