Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Official Sticker ::TRADING:: Thread.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by GEEB, Jan 8, 2005.

1. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

I started this thread for The purpose of trading stickers ONLY! Do not post pictures of stickers UNLESS you want to trade!

Rules & Guidelines

1)Post Pictures of stickers YOU are willing to trade.

2)Leave your email adress ONLY if you plan on a trade.

3)Please dont say you want to trade, and then you NEVER get around to the trade you were supposed to make.

4)Participate Only if you live in the USA, because its cheaper and quicker to send than to send over seas, who knows your over seas trade might not even make it to its destination.

5)Post samples of the stickers you want to trade and have your email in the post, if someone is intrested they will email you, and possibly they can email a picture of a sticker THEY want to trade, then you can either agree or not.

6) Remember, be fair and keep this thread alive! happy trading, the American way.

2. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Heres a sticker i want to trade, right now im making more to trade, srry this is the only one I have because I stayed up all night last night Slapping the stickers I made befor (106 Stickers to be exact). any ways, if you want the sticker to be colored you can request the trade and color at Thebutlers925@sbcglobal.net. If you want to trade please include a picture of the sticker you want to trade for mine.

[​IMG]

3. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka Elite Member

this thread has NO chance...

4. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

I may be a rookie to this website, but im sure as hell NOT a rookie to urban art, so in other words, dont hate son.

5. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

maybe if you hung around 12oz a little longer before asking for people address' pretty much, you may be able to get people to trade with you. sure, you may have good intentions but think about it man, youre just popping up out of nowhere on a graff related site asking for personal info. these kind of messages have been posted many times before this one in relation to posts like yours.

6. dear sas

dear sas Junior Member

its a good idea....but people are lazy
    life must go on

7. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

just like our passaround book thread.
    maybe if i dont get around to stuff ill try again next summer more time on my hands.

8. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Blahh Blah

Hal come in here and post you favorite words you fuckin' spic :)

9. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Thread closed: reason: haters

10. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

^^Good idea...this the first time i saw someone close there own thread..besised that one time..yeah this the 2nd time

11. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

my over seas trades always make it....BOB WILL REIGN! worldwide

12. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

dude why would you want us to exchange adresses on this thread openly when theres probablly tons of graff detectives who look at this site

13. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i like trading with people overseas moreso than i do with americans. well, i take that back, i like it better sometimes.

good idea for a thread, but whoever said it earlier on, you're new here, it's kinda sketchy for someone to just appear and ask for personal addresses.

you gotta be able to see that.

15. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

If you want something like this to happen, you'll need to contact or be contacted by specific people. Usually, broad requests for trading partners will only elicit shit talking and unreliable traders.

And everyone will think you're a cop.