Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NSYNC

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PaintHonkyTrash, Jul 2, 2001.

1. PaintHonkyTrash

PaintHonkyTrash Senior Member

O mi gosh, Justin TImberlake is such a good beat box. I dont care what you think pop is back!...

2. jarryd

jarryd Guest

you know that, he ....... omg nevermind

please tell me your kidding...

3. keep

keep Guest

who fucking cares? i cant stand them but there making millions and fucking hot ass chicks. and thats why they piss us off so much

4. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

those guys don't even write and they're toys.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

nsync is one of my main influences...style wise as well as mentally. they influenced my theory of the RED FOX. see the red fox theory is basically a theory that taps on how you cant drive a car if you are naked because there are bugs that eat you if you do so. they are bugs from the anti-nudity movement. they look like june beetles, but theres a tiny pair of boxers on their back (not realy boxers, its just a coloring). they are dormant for the winter, so feel free to drive naked, but i wouldnt do it. shrinkage is at a +543...oh it is terror.

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

[This message has been edited by Kr430n5_666 (edited 07-02-2001).]

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Whaduup PHT?
    Where ya been hiding?
    Government got ya pushing pencils?

7. TOY

TOY New Jack

one of my girl friends came up with this theory that all guys secretly want to be nsync. you dont have to agree or deny. but just think about it, youre famous, get all the girls you want, and travel the world. all things most people would want. i wouldnt mind being part of nsync. the only drawback is when you become so popular, you cant do the regular things you used to do like go to the mall or just regular stuff without complete pandamonia where ever you go.

8. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

i dont wanna be famous, at least not like that. I have no desire to have pictures taken of me, or be on and kind of film, and i hate being the center of attetion. Also what girls do these guys get? a bunch of teeny boppers, who if they ever tried anything with would cry rape or something like that. Shit, i attract those kinda girls now, i'm 20 and look like i'm 16, geez. And i know what your saying.. what about that d00d getting britney spears, well he isnt getting any play off her either.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 07-02-2001).]

9. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

10. Clip The Apex

Clip The Apex Junior Member

yo makrox, i totally feel you. man those guys changed my whole philosophic outlook. they're straight up geniuses and really nice guys. they're hella cute too!

11. chizm

chizm Senior Member

like ooooohhhh mi god, justin is soooooo talented!! he could seriously show Rahzel a thing or two.

and like, i looove that video. it has everything! scratching, titties, bmxing, bboys, asss, AND beatboxing!!! AND its all about the justification of pop!! soooooooo bitchin!!!!

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

yeah! they totally rick! NSYNC RICKS!

and gouged...
    i hate nsync because of what they do. they take advantage of a growing girls brain and just completely fuck it all up. LIKE GUYS! LIKE OLDER GUYS! WEAR LESS! DRESS LIKE THIS! ACT LIKE THIS! GIVE US YOUR MONEY! WE WILL LIKE YOU IF YOU BUY OUR STUFF! I PROMISE! fuck that thought manipulating mind control bullshit. "OH MY GOD! JENNY HAS SOOO MUCH NSYNC STUFF! I NEED TO GET MORE TO SHOW I AM THE BIGGEST FAN!!" well good job fuckbox, you bought tons of worthless shit that will not improve your life at all. ahh...role models and tv are great! yay!

TURN OFF YOUR TV FOREVER
    (except discovery channel and such)

i havent turned my tv on for ENTERTAINMENT purposes in almost 6 months. and ive gotten a lot more done as well as improved my brain more. TURN IT OFF.

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

13. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

no i dissagree

every guy on the earth hates them so that another draw back
    also they don't respond to the numerus insults from eminem which i cant stand
    and they dress gay

i could go on forever

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

those guys do dress gay. not that im some fashion whore, but seriously.. who would wear some of that crap? look at those pants, there just not cool at all, if you saw some idiot wearing that crap what would you say? i doubt it wuld be "ohhh hes so in style".. it would be more like "nice pants buddy who shot the couch?"
    and that a.j guy from the backstreet boys really pisses me off too. fuck, him and his blue haired mullet. and his "bad boy" image.whats that all about? whats he trying to prove? that hes a bad ass. sorry hes just not. just some fag chiorboy that got rich off of 13 year old girls and a marketing scheme.

both of these garbage groups arent pioneersing anything, theyre just ripping off something that has already been done before.. can anyone say new kids on the block? they sucked too but still, at least they were semi-original.

15. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

couldnt have said it better myself

------------------
    Di Stile Tecnica Prima