NSYNC

PaintHonkyTrash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest keep

who fucking cares? i cant stand them but there making millions and fucking hot ass chicks. and thats why they piss us off so much

nsync is one of my main influences...style wise as well as mentally. they influenced my theory of the RED FOX. see the red fox theory is basically a theory that taps on how you cant drive a car if you are naked because there are bugs that eat you if you do so. they are bugs from the anti-nudity movement. they look like june beetles, but theres a tiny pair of boxers on their back (not realy boxers, its just a coloring). they are dormant for the winter, so feel free to drive naked, but i wouldnt do it. shrinkage is at a +543...oh it is terror.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

[This message has been edited by Kr430n5_666 (edited 07-02-2001).]

one of my girl friends came up with this theory that all guys secretly want to be nsync. you dont have to agree or deny. but just think about it, youre famous, get all the girls you want, and travel the world. all things most people would want. i wouldnt mind being part of nsync. the only drawback is when you become so popular, you cant do the regular things you used to do like go to the mall or just regular stuff without complete pandamonia where ever you go.

i dont wanna be famous, at least not like that. I have no desire to have pictures taken of me, or be on and kind of film, and i hate being the center of attetion. Also what girls do these guys get? a bunch of teeny boppers, who if they ever tried anything with would cry rape or something like that. Shit, i attract those kinda girls now, i'm 20 and look like i'm 16, geez. And i know what your saying.. what about that d00d getting britney spears, well he isnt getting any play off her either.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 07-02-2001).]

like ooooohhhh mi god, justin is soooooo talented!! he could seriously show Rahzel a thing or two.

and like, i looove that video. it has everything! scratching, titties, bmxing, bboys, asss, AND beatboxing!!! AND its all about the justification of pop!! soooooooo bitchin!!!!

Originally posted by Clip The Apex:

yo makrox, i totally feel you. man those guys changed my whole philosophic outlook. they're straight up geniuses and really nice guys. they're hella cute too!

yeah! they totally rick! NSYNC RICKS!

and gouged...

i hate nsync because of what they do. they take advantage of a growing girls brain and just completely fuck it all up. LIKE GUYS! LIKE OLDER GUYS! WEAR LESS! DRESS LIKE THIS! ACT LIKE THIS! GIVE US YOUR MONEY! WE WILL LIKE YOU IF YOU BUY OUR STUFF! I PROMISE! fuck that thought manipulating mind control bullshit. "OH MY GOD! JENNY HAS SOOO MUCH NSYNC STUFF! I NEED TO GET MORE TO SHOW I AM THE BIGGEST FAN!!" well good job fuckbox, you bought tons of worthless shit that will not improve your life at all. ahh...role models and tv are great! yay!

TURN OFF YOUR TV FOREVER

(except discovery channel and such)

i havent turned my tv on for ENTERTAINMENT purposes in almost 6 months. and ive gotten a lot more done as well as improved my brain more. TURN IT OFF.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

.......all guys secretly want to be nsync. .....the only drawback is when you become so popular, you cant do the regular things you used to do like go to the mall or just regular stuff without complete pandamonia where ever you go.

no i dissagree

every guy on the earth hates them so that another draw back

also they don't respond to the numerus insults from eminem which i cant stand

and they dress gay

i could go on forever

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

those guys do dress gay. not that im some fashion whore, but seriously.. who would wear some of that crap? look at those pants, there just not cool at all, if you saw some idiot wearing that crap what would you say? i doubt it wuld be "ohhh hes so in style".. it would be more like "nice pants buddy who shot the couch?"

and that a.j guy from the backstreet boys really pisses me off too. fuck, him and his blue haired mullet. and his "bad boy" image.whats that all about? whats he trying to prove? that hes a bad ass. sorry hes just not. just some fag chiorboy that got rich off of 13 year old girls and a marketing scheme.

both of these garbage groups arent pioneersing anything, theyre just ripping off something that has already been done before.. can anyone say new kids on the block? they sucked too but still, at least they were semi-original.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my god, you dorks need to get over yourself. Kr430n5_666 you especially. 'Like older guys? wear less?' Riiiiight, like mtv and every wanna be trend setter media publicist hasn't been promoting that shit since Elvis. The way I see it, here's a group of good looking guys, making decent catchy ass music, they don't talk about fucking hoes and bling blingin all the way to cali. They talk about crushes, love, music, love, crushes, heartbreak, crushes, love.. I mean, what's wrong with that? They can sing, and I don't care what anyone says, those kids can DANCE, AND they've got unique and versitile fashion. I'd much rather my 12 year old daughter (if I had one) listen to some happy love songs n'sync style, than listen to some wanna be gangsta prolifing on pimpin hoes, and being a big shot because of the money he spends on material possessions.

On a lighter note, what's with JC's hair? He looks like a mid 90's indie rock girl.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest dukeofyork

ah aha haaaaa...nsync make decent music?

you mean decent sounding music..

they can carry a tune, and theyve been able to use that tune to carry money to the bank.

if i were them id be laughing the whole time saying, i cant believe people are actually buying this shit..

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

Oh my god, you dorks need to get over yourself. Kr430n5_666 you especially. 'Like older guys? wear less?' Riiiiight, like mtv and every wanna be trend setter media publicist hasn't been promoting that shit since Elvis. The way I see it, here's a group of good looking guys, making decent catchy ass music, they don't talk about fucking hoes and bling blingin all the way to cali. They talk about crushes, love, music, love, crushes, heartbreak, crushes, love.. I mean, what's wrong with that? They can sing, and I don't care what anyone says, those kids can DANCE, AND they've got unique and versitile fashion. I'd much rather my 12 year old daughter (if I had one) listen to some happy love songs n'sync style, than listen to some wanna be gangsta prolifing on pimpin hoes, and being a big shot because of the money he spends on material possessions.

On a lighter note, what's with JC's hair? He looks like a mid 90's indie rock girl.

YEs, ot doenst make girls want to smoke blunts and get guns...but it does destroy their brain to fall hopelessly in love with a vast amount of mythological pipedreams. their music makes girls brains turn into love mush...more than it already was. it also makes them want to be "sexy" and base their whole fucking life on whos sexy, who got this, blahb lbhalbhalbha.. .its bullshit.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest K[O]MEGA

i agree with makro on this

id much rather know what is corrupting me by knowing what i do and smoke ..those girls dont knwo they are a part of a publicity stunt n*synce can give a fuck about them girls think abotu it there are over a million girls who wanna see..touch..kiss..bah bahbah N*synce

you think they even care about 1/4 of those girls fuck no they see them as puppets

im not dissing them more power to them they succeded in the part of what they wanted to succed in ..to make lots of money and be famouse..

and the best way to do that is to target the teen industry.

a 10 yr old girl would rather have a n*synce cd then a bike these days for her b-day

the world has turned into a divided worls of power and anachry.. why cant we be cave men again

You really should have started that sentence with "*I think* mtv hasn't done anything good..." because obviously somebody somewhere thinks they did something good seeing as they have how many viewers? and rake in how much money every year? and have helped how many people hit platnum in like a week? and I mean damn, dont' forget about some mtv2 either.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest K[O]MEGA

you need special cable to get mtv2

and mtv hardly even plays musik anymore..

juss dumb shows..and they re-run the same shit over and over...

its not even about videos anymore..

"VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR"

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up!:

You really should have started that sentence with "*I think* mtv hasn't done anything good..." because obviously somebody somewhere thinks they did something good seeing as they have how many viewers? and rake in how much money every year? and have helped how many people hit platnum in like a week? and I mean damn, dont' forget about some mtv2 either.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder:

mtv hasn't done one good thing for what they call music...

[This message has been edited by kaesthebluntedwonder (edited 07-29-2001).]

Archived