Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

napoleon dynamite

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by justaname, Aug 27, 2004.

1. justaname

justaname Member

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/153/917236.jpg'>
    i finally had a chance to watch this movie today. i went to the offical website and they even have iron-on of stuffs in the movie. it was really funny if you've never seen it then go see it and if you did what do you think about this movie?

come eat your food you fat piece of lard!!!

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

i saw it the other day, thought it was funny as hell. i laughed through the entire dance at the end... way funnier than that shithole 'without a paddle'.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Welcome to like.......2 months ago.

5. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

yeah this thread is a bit late.. but its chill. i liked the movie. i came across a sound board for this movie a little while ago and shit was hilarious. i'll post the link if i find that board again

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

8. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

Yeah. THis movie was great. Did you stay to see the new ending after the credits?

9. justaname

justaname Member

hahaha i did
    it wasn't that great except for the part he got his picture taken and when he rode the horse

10. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

I havn't seen yet but i heard it's funny

11. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Did they add more to the movie for the theaters? The version I got I think shit is missing. Like on the previews the kid goes "What are you doing today Napolean" and hes like "Whatever I feel like!" or some shit..and thats not in the movie.

12. !!! SUB DUDE

!!! SUB DUDE Guest

BEST MOVIE EVER. that kid is THE personification of my nerd tendencies. i'd even go as far as to say that some days, i AM napoleon dynamite. seriously.

TINA COME EAT SOME HAM

13. that is indeed in the movie. both times i saw it, it was there. though the second time i saw it, there was part of a scene taken out. the part where he's feeding the lama was shortened a little bit.

14. SIPPINJUICE

SIPPINJUICE Junior Member

it was funny but it was kinda weird. made me feel dumber.

15. TheoHuxtab|e

TheoHuxtab|e Banned