MySpace Rant

Gunm

A certain 12oz member had this posted on their myspace account.

Now that Ive searched through myspace for well over a year. Ive come to this single conclusion:

Asians want to be black more than any other race.

If you go through first you have the asian guys that are trying to get with the asian girls talkin about "Hey ma wassup witchu???? HOLLA BACK"

What the fuck? Shouldnt you be doing math homework or telling me what PIE is to the 49th power?

Then you got asian guys talking to other asian guys like "Yo nigga we bout to go ballin?"

Just because there is one fucking gook in the NBA who is obviously some kind of monstrosity doesnt mean every 5 foot nothing asian should be out playing basketball. Im 5'7 and I dont even try to play basketball. Its bullshit.

Also, asians KNOW they cant pull off low riders and scrapers like a nigga. So they went to customizing imports. Is it just me or do soiuped up Hondas sound like like my Honda 80 dirt bike. Thats a rhetorical question.

Furthurmore, I saw a special on the news about "Asian Gangs". Now everybody say "Asian Gangs" with me and tell me that doesnt put some kind of smile on your face. Just the whole notion of a bunch of short slanty eyed kids in Hondas is enough to make me really Roll On Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

Shits getting ridiculous. I never hear anyone call a wanna be black asian a "Googger". But the second I say hella or dont pronounce all my syllables Im a "Wigger". Im over it...

Peace ma stay up fo real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow..if theres any race that i consider their own gang it would only be cubans,my old apartment complex has nothing but cubans there now,when my mom moved there in 95 there was 4 white kids including myself,and the rest were black,somehow now its all 95% cuban..kind strange how everything switches around..

Im mixed, my moms cambodian and my dads black, so it doesnt matter to me, im bangin black and asian females without rubbas! :king:

But to the point, i have friends of all races, what bothers me is that people in the bayarea believe theres such thing as an "asian click"

where if any asian get into a fight with someone whos not asian then other asians are supposed to jump in and help fight, thats bullshit

because out of personal experiances and me being half asian, the truth is most asians prefer not to fight no mattere how "hard" they are

and if an asian got jumped other asians would not jump in to help, its all a rumor, but it still amuses be to to see the black kids never mess with asian kids because they believe a "click" exist, even the asians

think theres a "click" but they are too scared to fight and see if there a click. Racial "clicks?" BULLSHIT.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Mar 24 2005, 05:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Mar 24 2005, 05:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Orgasm Addict@Mar 23 2005, 10:06 PM

So, he/she is saying ALL Asian people want to be black because of something they observed on Myspace?

Wow, they're so compelling and interesting.

:rolleyes:

you my sir, have one of the worst 12oz screen names ever....

minus DaNcEn'GrAfF

[/b]

actually, that's a miss.

youlose

/leave my friends alone