Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my poetry

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CRAKE, Oct 15, 2004.

1. CRAKE

CRAKE New Jack

painted with large box cutting corners that make you're stomach go uncovered... starting to see into no end hallways with run cross pathways/

what fire alarm? that fire alarm!

using forks on canvas from bulls skin remote contorls with no numbers.. just letters kitchen sinks make electro aplliance cabinet castro even if you are gone you are still in the air radio communication sattlite spark so much sonoma

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

yes yes the intricate poems that flow over my nocturnal keyboard entrapment layers will be forever glistening in the turtle's lair. so when the going gets tough, smack a fucking tree-bark flavored eggnog gallon and the answers to your lifes quest will be revealed. if all fails, the one key element still remains, avacado.

thats what your poem resembles.

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

it isn't all that good. and it looks live you have been listening to at the drive-in.

5. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Hahahaha, "avacado".

6. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

7. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

hot dog distortion assembly lines confined with wine & dine dinnners with winners and sinners, binge drinkers and thinkers listening to head-banger boogies with rookies who want the cookies. japanese trailer park ensembles gobble omelets and vomit the homage to almonds. philly cheesesteaks and beefcakes needs Jake The Snake Roberts. or was it Jake & the Fatman? sewing an afghan in Afghanistan 20 miles north of the border with Pakistan. dipping my dishpan hands into glue and glass and knocking out fags that carry shopping bags.

8. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

:heated: :mad2: :scowl: :smile-mad: :tongue:
    fag.

9. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

Can you smell what Alfonso is cooking?
    No?
    *bongos*
    thats because it is odorless.

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i think i finally figured out who casual t is..

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i would say fag in general

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

a moron that doesn't have any original ideas?

yeah.

13. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

somebody please close this!! :burn:

14. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

15. vaginal touch unit #86

vaginal touch unit #86 New Jack

YO!
    THAT SHIT WAS FUCKED UP
    I AM GONNA RAPE TWENTY PRE-RAPED MARMADUKE COSTUMES AND THINK OF THIS WACK SLUT FUCK POEM
    YOUR FRANCHISE SMELLS OF SLAM DANCING AND INDIAN SODA

PEACE MY BITCH