my poetry

CRAKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 16 2004, 09:08 PM

that was you in the gta thread?

i dont document this shit. when i see a dumb post i call people on it. i dont normally like what gucci posts but he did something funny in here. you, as far as i remember, have yet to be funny. if you ever are funny i'll let you know.

no thanks. i was critically-acclaimed as being the class clown back in high school, so i know i got jokes. your e-opinion means nothing to me.

midgets in underpants rock the fuck out because mym other is superman thats why she makes super good pancakes and thats why my anem is P I N U P you remember that shit nigger cause i'm white but i make good sauce when it comes to eating dinner like i can make some decent sauces in salads but im not too godo with makingmeat cause meat is hard an i can type really fast because im hop hop i wear adiadas sweat pants when i'm heappy because hpiph ohp is the truth nigger what

garbage pail kids eating trail mix using their whale dicks to nail chicks spewing random shit while the mods want to ban him quick before he created another anthem with those that are scandalous in los angeles, getting lost in smog alongside boss hogg with daisy and her dukes of hazard, or was it doogie hauser? naw it was probably marmaduke in the comic strips, if your mom's a trick and wants to make me vomit -- strip. you're a submissive male looking for a dominatrix that works parttime as a waitress taking pills like neo in the matrix. sacred like joe naismith watching "everybody loves raymond" with gay men in the caymen... islands, trying to blink with no eyelids around the opticals, its not logical its more or less impossible like getting dykes to fondle dudes in their modules. he wouldn't listen in even though he was disciplined enough use his ligaments to grab his chicken with and choke away and still maintain a poker face while bustin a nut on sluts with elliptical butts.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Oct 16 2004, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Oct 16 2004, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hippopotamus@Oct 17 2004, 02:04 AM

what the fucks " a one trick pony" ?

Look up the words "one", "trick", and "pony" in the dictionary, smart fuck.

[/b]

hahaha, you've been doing good today. keep it up, i need to laugh more.

sundial piledriver pine needle

my pineal gland reaches a pleidian apex

and shaggy parasols are now available

to charm and protect the lackadaisical phrazes

back to basics enveloping cool and continuous

eucalyptus alphanumeric tantric nucleosynthesis

ruin your business' and drop a jewel thats paranormal

the cypher of a fool is still a perfect circle

black halo. cats cradle. galileo tap the maple syrup

and errupt like a volcano

archangel whether in the temple or the stargate

i'm like saw palmetto up in hiphop's prostate

fabulous. throwing out the leaflets and zines

to feed the memes of the motormouth elohim. catalyst.

seeding the ionic nanobot enzymes and

sending a quark up into the windchimes

Everyone.. do the abstract!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 16 2004, 10:01 PM

... you... think you are funny because you were named class clown in high school?

WOW. i had you all wrong.

ZING!

--

HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS

HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT

HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS

HE WRITES POETRY

HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK

UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT